Enriched with Vitamin C and Anti-Oxidant
Skin Type: Normal to Oily
- Purifies pores, deep cleanses, stimulates blood circulation leaves your skin soft, smooth and supple.
- With added moisturizing properties it contains fine micro-exfoliating particles to remove dead cells, deep cleanse, gently exfoliate that improves skin texture making it healthy, clear and spot free.
The Gel Scrubs should be used for Oily Skin. Take Facial Scrub and mix it with small amount of water on palm of hand. Massage lightly onto the skin with circular motion for 5-10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Explore other options forFace Scrub online here.
How to use product
- Source of: Vitamin A, B12, C & E, Beta Carotene, Anti Oxidants, Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc and Amino Acids, Polysaccharides.
- Benefits: Helps to reduce pimples, acne, inflammation and redness of the skin. Useful in treating sun burn at the epithelial level of the skin. Reduces stretch marks by healing the wounds. Improves the natural firmness of skin, keeps it hydrated and also improves skin's elasticity making it vibrant and wrinkle free. Lightens the skin and helps to alleviate hyper pigmentation. Moisturizes skin without making it greasy and restore its pH balance.
- Properties: Healing, Moisturizing, Anti Allergic, Anti-Inflammatory, Lightening.
- Source of: Vitamin E, B and Anti Oxidants.
- Benefits: Helps in fighting the free radicals to further delay the ageing process. Known to keep the skin moisturized and nourish it from within, enhancing the growth of healthier and radiant cells.
- Effective to ease puffiness and relax your eyes.
- Properties: Anti-ageing and Exfoliating.
Expiry Date : Click Here May 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
It is an average product. It's a combination of scrub and gel,not so much effective, smell is good.
Posted on 11/14/2016
By Shambhavi Pandey
I just love the after skin. I use this scrub and gives this scrub two to three uses before seeing the difference in your skin.
Posted on 10/9/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!