Enriched with AHA's, Vitamins and Antioxidants.
Skin Type: Normal to Dry
- Papain promotes skin renewal, repair and cell turnover to rejuvenation and total nourishment.
- Contains fine micro-exfoliating particles to gently and effectively remove dead skin cells.
- Reduce face pits and lightens the skin at the same time.
- AHA's (alpha-hydroxy acids) are in abundance in Papaya Gel which are most coveted ingredients of today for their anti-aging properties.
The Gel Scrubs should be used for Oily Skin. Take Facial Scrub and mix it with small amount of water on palm of hand. Massage lightly onto the skin with circular motion for 5-10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Explore other options forFace Scrub online here.
How to use product
- Source of: Papain, Vitamin A, C and E, Carotene and Antioxidants, AHA's.
- Benefits: Effective in skin lightening. Helps in removing dead skin cells along with breaking down the inactive proteins. Reduces pimples and blemishes to give a smooth, supple and soft skin. Provides natural shine to the skin and keep it hydrated. Known for treating the sore and cracked heels and reduces inflammation. Acts as a natural skin exfoliator and helps in removing skin discoloration. Works to reverse the signs of ageing.
- Properties: Anti Ageing, Anti Inflammatory, Lightening and Whitening.
- Source of: Vitamin E, B and Anti Oxidants.
- Benefits: Helps in fighting the free radicals to further delay the ageing process. Known to keep the skin moisturized and nourish it from within, enhancing the growth of healthier and radiant cells. Effective to ease puffiness and relax your eyes.
- Properties: Anti-ageing and Exfoliating.
Expiry Date : Click Here September 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.A.Thank you for your question.
Yes, this is a gentle scrub. Massage lightly onto the skin in circular motion for 5-10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Dec 21, 2016 1:41:30 PM