RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
Himalaya Herbals Lip BalmRs. 3110gm+Braun Female Groomer FG1100
Rs. 1,895Rs. 1,689
Rs. 1,925 Rs. 1,719 11% off Slashed discount Rs. 206
1*Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm + 1*Braun Female Groomer FG1100
Buy these together for Rs. 1,719
Himalaya's Lip Balm, made up of completely natural ingredients, relieves sore and chapped lips, especially during the winter season.
Enriched with the oils of Castor, Coconut, Wheatgerm and Carrot and the extracts of Sweet Indrajao, Lip Balm protects your lips against the drying effect of the cold, wind and central heating.
Expiry Date : August 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
- Castor Oil is used externally to relieve various inflammatory skin conditions. It is helpful in treating sunburn, acne, dry skin, boils, warts and stretch marks.
- Coconut Oil extract is an effective emollient and can be used externally for softening the lips. In addition, it is an effective moisturizer for all skin types including dry skin. Coconut Oil can delay the onset of wrinkles and skin sagging which typically become prominent with age. It also helps in treating various skin conditions including psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema.
- Wheatgerm Oil is a rich source of natural vitamin E which nourishes the skin and prevents moisture loss. It tones and softens the lips and exhibits potent antioxidant activity.
- Sweet Indrajao leaves are used in various skin disorders including herpes. Its astringent, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties make it ideal to treat a broad range of skin disorders.
- Carrot contains vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene which is essential for tissue growth in the body. Carrot is an excellent natural antioxidant, which slows down the aging process by scavenging free radicals. Carrot juice also benefits the skin as it fights sun damage.
How to use product
Apply a thin, smooth layer of Lip Balm on your lips.
Best for dry, chapped lips.
By Sushrita Mukherjee
all natural ingredients n moisturises lips very well ...must buy
Posted on 1/12/2017
By Avantika Verma
it's more like Vaseline, doesn't lasts long and applying 2-3 coats makes lips very heavy and greasy. its better to apply boroline and nivea lip balms
Posted on 1/1/2017
By Yashika Choudhary
I use this before wearing any lip shade.. and its great
Posted on 12/19/2016
By nirmala kala
the product is in budget but it's not much effective..it works the same as we earlier used Vaseline tubes it does not stay for long..it's light smell is gud..but it does not moisturise well
Posted on 12/15/2016
By Sohini Samanta
Compact packaging and a very moisturising lip balm...an economic buy!!
Posted on 12/8/2016
By nisha singh
my lips getting more chapped during using this lip blam
Posted on 12/8/2016
By ঈপ্সিতা দাস
It's a okay type product..with decent packaging,decent quality and good quantity.like it.
Posted on 12/8/2016
Nivea lip balms are better.
it leaves the lips dry.
This one is oily and does moisturize but after it
disappears lips become dry again.
Posted on 12/5/2016
By Priyanka Mitra
after using twice in 1 day,my lips become soft n smooth....
Posted on 11/28/2016
It is a good product, I had heard about it a lot and when tried I also liked it. Worth a try for such a reasonable price.
Posted on 11/23/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Should we apply lipstick after using lip balm or is it the other way around?
Question by: Ms. MEDHA SASIDHARAN on Apr 23, 2016 10:18:00 PMA.Thank you for writing to us.
Before applying your makeup put on a thin coat of lip balm. This will get your lips moisturized and keep them from looking dry and cracked. When you are ready to apply your favourite lipstick make sure to gently wipe off any excess lip balm.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on May 9, 2016 5:35:13 PM