RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
Himalaya Herbals Lip BalmRs. 3010gm+Braun Female Groomer FG1100
Rs. 1,895Rs. 1,688
Rs. 1,718 11% off Slashed discount Rs. 207
1*Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm + 1*Braun Female Groomer FG1100
Buy these together for Rs. 1,718
Himalaya's Lip Balm, made up of completely natural ingredients, relieves sore and chapped lips, especially during the winter season.
Enriched with the oils of Castor, Coconut, Wheatgerm and Carrot and the extracts of Sweet Indrajao, Lip Balm protects your lips against the drying effect of the cold, wind and central heating.
- Castor Oil is used externally to relieve various inflammatory skin conditions. It is helpful in treating sunburn, acne, dry skin, boils, warts and stretch marks.
- Coconut Oil extract is an effective emollient and can be used externally for softening the lips. In addition, it is an effective moisturizer for all skin types including dry skin. Coconut Oil can delay the onset of wrinkles and skin sagging which typically become prominent with age. It also helps in treating various skin conditions including psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema.
- Wheatgerm Oil is a rich source of natural vitamin E which nourishes the skin and prevents moisture loss. It tones and softens the lips and exhibits potent antioxidant activity.
- Sweet Indrajao leaves are used in various skin disorders including herpes. Its astringent, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties make it ideal to treat a broad range of skin disorders.
- Carrot contains vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene which is essential for tissue growth in the body. Carrot is an excellent natural antioxidant, which slows down the aging process by scavenging free radicals. Carrot juice also benefits the skin as it fights sun damage.
How to use product
Apply a thin, smooth layer of Lip Balm on your lips.
Best for dry, chapped lips.
Expiry Date : Click Here August 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Seema Singla
This product is really good as far as the price is concerned jst.. 30 bucks!!!
Its plus point is .. it contains natural ingredients.. moisturises lips well.. go for it if you want lip balm in this range.. but if you can spend some more.. go for other options.. but its worth trying it!
Posted on 2/13/2017
worth buying!! Nice product, using it for 3 years!! love it!!
Posted on 2/10/2017
By Rubaru Khan
this lip balm provides gud moisture with a sweet fragrance
Posted on 2/7/2017
By Deepika Siddhaye
Really helps in softening dry lips. Go for it..
Posted on 2/6/2017
By anshika chandani
nice lip mosturier love it even this lip balm have very nice shine tone for lips
Posted on 1/27/2017
By Sushrita Mukherjee
all natural ingredients n moisturises lips very well ...must buy
Posted on 1/12/2017
By Avantika Verma
it's more like Vaseline, doesn't lasts long and applying 2-3 coats makes lips very heavy and greasy. its better to apply boroline and nivea lip balms
Posted on 1/1/2017
By Yashika Choudhary
I use this before wearing any lip shade.. and its great
Posted on 12/19/2016
By nirmala kala
the product is in budget but it's not much effective..it works the same as we earlier used Vaseline tubes it does not stay for long..it's light smell is gud..but it does not moisturise well
Posted on 12/15/2016
By Sohini Samanta
Compact packaging and a very moisturising lip balm...an economic buy!!
Posted on 12/8/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Should we apply lipstick after using lip balm or is it the other way around?
Question by: Ms. MEDHA SASIDHARAN on Apr 23, 2016 10:18:00 PMA.Thank you for writing to us.
Before applying your makeup put on a thin coat of lip balm. This will get your lips moisturized and keep them from looking dry and cracked. When you are ready to apply your favourite lipstick make sure to gently wipe off any excess lip balm.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on May 9, 2016 5:35:13 PM