RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
Himalaya Herbals Lip BalmRs. 3010gm+Braun Female Groomer FG1100
Rs. 1,895Rs. 1,689
Rs. 1,719 11% off Slashed discount Rs. 206
1*Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm + 1*Braun Female Groomer FG1100
Buy these together for Rs. 1,719
Himalaya's Lip Balm, made up of completely natural ingredients, relieves sore and chapped lips, especially during the winter season.
Enriched with the oils of Castor, Coconut, Wheatgerm and Carrot and the extracts of Sweet Indrajao, Lip Balm protects your lips against the drying effect of the cold, wind and central heating.
- Castor Oil is used externally to relieve various inflammatory skin conditions. It is helpful in treating sunburn, acne, dry skin, boils, warts and stretch marks.
- Coconut Oil extract is an effective emollient and can be used externally for softening the lips. In addition, it is an effective moisturizer for all skin types including dry skin. Coconut Oil can delay the onset of wrinkles and skin sagging which typically become prominent with age. It also helps in treating various skin conditions including psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema.
- Wheatgerm Oil is a rich source of natural vitamin E which nourishes the skin and prevents moisture loss. It tones and softens the lips and exhibits potent antioxidant activity.
- Sweet Indrajao leaves are used in various skin disorders including herpes. Its astringent, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties make it ideal to treat a broad range of skin disorders.
- Carrot contains vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene which is essential for tissue growth in the body. Carrot is an excellent natural antioxidant, which slows down the aging process by scavenging free radicals. Carrot juice also benefits the skin as it fights sun damage.
How to use product
Apply a thin, smooth layer of Lip Balm on your lips.
Best for dry, chapped lips.
This is the first product from himalaya that didn't do what it mentions. It doesn't moisturize the lips.
Posted on 10/13/2016
By Aishwarya Waichal
The product melts off and becomes oily after 1-2 days of use. It feels like you are applying oil instead of lip balm. It gives temporary moisturizing because it gets oily.
Posted on 9/29/2016
By madhura kulkarni
I have been using this one for last six years and will sure keep using the same! With the trust of the brand, this product is the best lip balm available! its super moisturizing and lightweight on the lips. its applicator is great and ensures easy application. it has helped me in improving the dark lips and with continuous use it gives nice rosy pink lips!
Posted on 9/15/2016
I will recommend it to anyone who have chapped and dry lips, and who needs to apply balm every now and then. It is a great lip balm and at an affordable price too. Love it!
Posted on 8/21/2016
Good for chapped lips. Moisturizes well in such low price, product quality is commendable.
Posted on 8/19/2016
This is an amazing lip balm. It lasts long and doesn't contain harmful chemicals so it is safe to use. It keeps lips moisturised and is easy to carry.
Posted on 3/29/2016
Though this is colorless but my lips feel moisturized for a long time. This is affordable too. Good one.
Posted on 3/19/2016
By Saveetha Sundar
This is a great product at a very reasonable price!
Posted on 3/2/2016
This is a handy product which is perfect for carrying in your purse. I reapply it every few hours to keep lips moisturized. A good quality product.
Posted on 2/22/2016
My lips do not chap at all after using it. The only issue is that this does not stay for long. But for this price, I think you should not complain. Loved it.
Posted on 2/4/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Should we apply lipstick after using lip balm or is it the other way around?
Question by: Ms. MEDHA SASIDHARAN on Apr 23, 2016 10:18:00 PMA.Thank you for writing to us.
Before applying your makeup put on a thin coat of lip balm. This will get your lips moisturized and keep them from looking dry and cracked. When you are ready to apply your favourite lipstick make sure to gently wipe off any excess lip balm.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on May 9, 2016 5:35:13 PM