Himalaya’s Moisturizing Almond Soap combines 100% natural ingredients to restore the body’s water content. This nongreasy soap leaves skin feeling soft, supple and toned.
Blended with all natural ingredients such as Lemon, Khus-Khus, Indian Madder, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Apricot and Persian Rose, this body soap deeply penetrates into the skin to hydrate it fully.
- Persian Rose revitalizes the skin and leaves it feeling rejuvenated.
- Lemon has an overall soothing and relaxing effect. The citric acid present in lemon lightens and softens your skin. Lemon juice also fades freckles, age spots and eliminates blackheads.
- Khus-Khus has antiperspirant and astringent properties, which help you remain dry and fresh throughout the day.
- Indian Madder has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and moisturize the skin.
- Coconut Oil acts as an effective moisturizer for all skin types including dry skin. It also delays the onset of wrinkles, and skin sagging which typically become prominent with age. It also helps in treating various skin conditions including psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema.
- Almond Oil is an excellent skin softener which moisturizes your skin. The vitamin A in the oil fights infections and helps strengthen bones.
- Apricot is known for its revitalizing and hydrating properties, which makes it an excellent addition to your skincare routine. Beta-carotene in apricots acts as a moisturizing agent, which brings out your skin’s natural glow.
- Wheatgerm Oil is a rich source of natural vitamin E, which nourishes and boosts the skin’s elasticity.
- Pongamia Oil is a natural moisturizer that keeps your skin hydrated.
How to use product
Wet the body and face, apply Moisturizing Almond Soap generously and gently work up a lather and rinse.
Expiry Date : Click Here January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
This soap is just amazing.. It's very moisturizing and so kind to the skin.. The instant I had it in my hand when removed from it package.. I use it specifically for winters when my skin loses moisture and becomes really dry.. A refreshing fragrance.. Go for it
Posted on 4/10/2017
By Kashmira Gohil
This soap is just amazing!! so very moisturising & so kind to the skin, making it petal soft. it's kinda gets addictive as you felt like when it's time for next bath in order to use this lovely white buttery soft soap. it's so amazing to note that despite its soft interaction with skin, the sop itself is very very sturdy & doesn't at all leak away or sink in any way. My review about this soap is here somewhere here on top, which I posted when I started using it. I came back here to review it again after some 2 weeks, as I had to. I couldn't help it but to post it again. I totally love this soap. This soap from Himalaya has become one of my 'go-to' soaps. As I have bought value pack of 04. I still have 3 more to go. then it would be time again to get it on Nykaa. Thanks Nykaa too. Big Love, - Dr. Kashmira Gohil
Posted on 2/3/2017
By Kashmira Gohil
I bought this value pack of 4 soap & just started to use it from today. I liked this soap, the instant I had it in my hand when removed from its package. White, curved & felt like it would be kind to skin. after a good bath in morning today, I already liked the soap. it's night now & skin feels petal soft. Waiting for the next morning tomorrow, to use this soap again while bathing..:-p it's good. period. Goodnight
Posted on 1/14/2017
I love this soap.
I use it specifically for winters when my skin looses moisture and becomes really dry.
This soaps keeps my skin soft n hydrated and prevents dryness.
And love the fact that it's made from natural ingredients.
Posted on 11/4/2016
By vartika johri
A refreshing fragrance.. mosturizing all over a decent product
Posted on 9/20/2016
Nice fragrance of rose, almond and honey. Perfect blend of fragrances.
Posted on 8/16/2016
Feels like normal soaps. Not even extraordinary fragrance.
Posted on 2/21/2016
Himalaya brings a natural soap with goodness of Almonds and Rose petals. Almonds are rich in vitamin E and A both of which are good for your skin. It makes your skin satin soft after every wash. Rose petals gives you a rose like glow.
Posted on 12/22/2015
This gives out a very bad and irritating odor. After using this my skin burned, literally. I threw away the remaining 3 soaps.
Posted on 11/1/2015
By Smitha M
I am a person for whom the transparent glycerin soaps do more damage to the skin than help. This soap is mildly fragranced and did not dry my skin out as much as other soaps did.
Posted on 7/11/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!