Turmeric, a popular spice used in Indian cuisine is the richest source of active compounds called curcuminoids that have effective anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric is the rhizome that forms the roots of the turmeric plant.
- It has been widely used in ayurvedic medicine to treat skin infections and wounds.
- The most important of these curcuminoids is Curcumin which is the reason behind the endless health benefits of turmeric.
- The potent antioxidant property of Curcumin helps prevent diseases by neutralizing the damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress.
- In addition, it also boosts the body's own antioxidants enzymes.
- Curcumin also helps in preserving cardiovascular health by improving endothelial function that helps in regulating blood pressure, blood clotting and other factors.
Additional Information : Ayurveda is a branch of traditional medicine that has its origin in India and its history is almost 5000 years old. Being 100% natural Ayurvedic products, these supplements have no side effects and are based on the principle of self-healing. Ayurveda adopts a holistic approach to diseases that not only heals the body, but relaxes the mind as well.
Key Features :
- 100% Natural Product
- With Curcumin > 5%
- Potent Antioxidant.
- Maintains healthy immune system
- Promotes Growth of Brain Cells
- Supports Heart Health
- 500mg Extract Per Capsule
How to use product
1 Capsules twice daily after meals with water
Expiry Date : Click Here November 2017
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!