- Kama Ayurveda’s Foot Scrub is a dual-action cleanser and exfoliator with potent natural ingredients to deep-cleanse the foot.
- It removes the dead skin cells without making skin dry after use, leaves the foot soft, moisturises, smoothens and also relieves tired feet.
- Ground Apricot shell powder gently scrubs away the dirt and dead skin cells.
- An anti-inflammatory Chamomile soothes dry and damaged skin.
- Tea Tree Extracts naturally heals and treats cuts, scrapes and fungal infections, at the same time it also softens corns and calluses.
- Basil extracts a natural purifier relieves foot ache and soreness, while essential oils of Lime, Verbena, Musk and Sandalwood rejuvenate stressed feet to leave them refreshingly scented.
- Removes dirt and dead skin cells.
- Reduces tan and lighten skin tone.
- Relieves foot ache and soreness.
- Soothes dry and damaged skin.
- Treats calloused skin, corns and fungal infections.
- Rejuvenates the skin and leaves the foot soft.
- Refreshes tired feet and leaves the feet scented.
- Ground Apricot shell
- Tea Tree Extract
- Basil extract
- Essential oils of Lime, Verbena, Musk and Sandalwood.
- Add ½ tsp of Kama Ayurveda’s Bath Salt to lukewarm water and soak your foot for minimum 5 mins.
- Take sufficient quantity of foot scrub and gently scrub for minimum 5 mins.
- Cleanse with Kama Ayurveda’s Organic soap/body cleanser and moisturize with Kama Ayurveda’s Foot Cream.
How to use product
By dhvni desai
This is one of the best foot scrub I've tried so far. It de-tans, gives your feet a nice fragrance and exfoliates really well. Only thing, which makes me think twice before re-purchasing this is that it costs 550 rs for just 50ml.
Posted on 9/27/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!