- Lakme Absolute Color Illusion Nails give you perfect nails to bedazzle everyone.
- The metallic finish gives your nails a stunning look and the nail color is easy to apply and it dries quickly.
- This range from Lakme has four shades, and you must try them all! Get your nails party ready in a few minutes.
- You can even fit this square shaped bottle into your kit when you travel.
- Get your nails dramatic with the Lakme Absolute Color Illusion Nails.
Features & Benefits :
- Brilliant Metallic Hues.
Explore our entire range of Nail Polish here.
Nitrocellulose, Butyl acetate, Ethyl acetate.
How to use product
- Step 1: Shake well before use.
- Twist cap & remove the excess product while removing the brush out.
- Step 2: Place on the center part of the nail just below the cuticle & drag below.
- Step 3: Repeat the process on both sides of the center line.
- Two coats recommended.
It is easy to apply and I love the subtle golden sheen it gives to my nails without being too glittery.
Posted on 1/31/2016
Love the long last feature and the way it glides on to the nails. All in all good its gives a smooth finish with the metallic high quality look.
Posted on 11/4/2015
I had bought a few Lakme True Wear nail polishes as part of the nail paint haul and I should say I am impressed with the range. This “True Wear” range by Lakme has been around for a long time. The SA at Shopper’s Stop had once told me that Lakme is now keeping only the best-selling shades from this range and pulling out the slow-moving ones, hmmm. Most of the shades I found online and in stores are in the maroon, red, or “some shade of that sort” range though the Lakme website shows otherwise. This range is very affordable. Each nail polish is priced at Rs. 90 and they have been selling at this price for quite a long time.
Posted on 7/18/2014
I ordered this product and its worth it..
Posted on 6/11/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!