Enriched with botanical extracts of Grape Seed & Soy Lecithin & Jojoba. NATURALBLEND Comfort Liquid Foundation SPF-20 is available in 3 appealing shades so that you can choose the one that best suits your skin type or tone with ease. its effortless-spread quality ensures a flawless, natural finish and ensures no clogging of skin pores.
- Light-Weight Foundation, Water-Proof foundation.
- SPF- (20) Protects From Harmful UV Rays,
- Two Different Formulations ( First Time In India) specifically for Normal & Oily Skin types,
- More Radiant Skin, Gives moisturized & Perfect Base For Make-Up. Does Not Clog Pores and gives even tone skin. Safe For Sensitive Skin.
Explore more from our Best Foundation collection here.
- Jojoba : Skin Moisturizing & Softening properties.
- Grape Seed Extract: Natural astringent, anti- microbial & antioxidant.
- Soy Lecithin: Skin softener & Moisturizer.
How to use product
- Before applying make-up, ensure that your skin is clear of all impurities and dirt.
- Start with Natural Blend Swift Make-Up SPF-15 under the eyes so that your overall skin tone is consistent. Gently blend it with your finger tips by moving from the outer corner of the eye to the inner corner.
- Shake the foundation bottle well and then apply it in dots on your chin, nose, cheeks and forehead. Using the tips of two fingers or a dampened sponge, blend the foundation evenly.
Expiry Date : Click Here March 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
I was horrified to see that my face actually looked muddy!! It looked as if I have applied some multani mitti pack (yeah! The appearance was closest to that! My skin looked 2 tones darker so this is a no no for me.
Posted on 3/5/2017
By Preeti Sharma
my face actually looks a bit dark after applying this..
Posted on 3/1/2017
By Mahashweta Pal
Good blend. Dewy finish. Perfect for dry skin. Only problem is that it lacks variation in shades.
Posted on 11/20/2016
I have been using this product and am largely happy with it. it gives a good coverage and imparts glow to the skin. This does not mask dark circles so concealer is a must.
Also its needs to be set with powder. I have a very oily skin and this does not help control oil. It is, overall a good product.
Posted on 3/22/2016
It covers most flaws and stays for three to four hours even in hot weather. It is light and non greasy so great for normal to oily skin. Although sealing it with a compact is mandatory.
Posted on 2/3/2016
By AKSHITA YADAV
It can be used by people who don't need a lot of coverage. It evens out skin tone but isn't very long lasting. Not so good for oily skin either.
Posted on 1/26/2016
I am using this product. I don't feel like I am using a foundation. It doesn't blend well. Also the skin looks dull and dry even if I use it with a moisturizer.
Posted on 12/31/2015
natural, light weight and no harmful side effects.
Posted on 6/13/2015
I m using Lotus Herbals Comfort Liquid Foundation SPF 20 since 2 years.It is a very long lasting and appropriate foundation to be used.The skin tone changes after applying it,becomes very light and attractive.It provides even tone and SPF protects the skin from the harmful UV rays in such a hot weather.It is a perfect base for makeup suitable for even oily skin.
Posted on 5/29/2015
I am reviewing Buff shade. It perfectly suits my fair to medium combination skin with neutral to yellow undertones .
- The foundation is lightweight and provides medium coverage.
- It easily covers skin redness and discoloration however fails to hide acne scars/blemishes.
- It is a bit difficult to blend and may feel streaky on dry skin.
- Once blended it provides natural glow and a no-makeup look.
Overall its a best everyday foundation and totally value for money!
Posted on 8/19/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.I have a fair-medium skin tone. Which color of the foundation would suit me best?Question by: vidhi on Jan 18, 2016 2:17:00 PMQ.I have a dark brown complexion. So which shade should I use?Question by: Shema on Jan 9, 2016 1:55:00 PM