Pure Colors is a range of exciting moisturizing lip colors. It has natural extracts of Jojoba and Aloe Vera. The unique product qualities are: – Uniform dispersion of pigments – Rich payoff – Smooth application.
- Enriched with botanical extracts.
- Moisturizing lip color hydrates lips for hrs.
- Gives long lasting Moisture with Jojoba and Aloe Vera.
- With extra shine and smooth finish.
- Aloe Vera: Excellent moisturizer with healing properties.
- Jojoba: An anti-oxidant, excellent moisturizer with healing properties.
How to use product
- Choose a lip liner closet to your lipstick shade and define the shape of your lips.
- Fill colour on your lips starting from the corner of the mouth moving towards the middle.
- To make your lips appear fuller, coat your lips with lip gloss.
Expiry Date : Click Here August 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Ritu Vaish
Color is really nice with earthy tone. Moisturiser of lipstick is nice. It keeps lips hydrated till long even though lipstick withers off. And love the soothing fragrance. And fact its herbal makes it off top priority in your vanity.
Posted on 8/24/2016
So, I bought Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lip Color - Peach Crème because I did not have a Peach lipstick. I would review it in 2 parts.
Texture - As far as the texture is concerned, the lipstick is very creamy and soft. I feel as if it will melt as soon as it touches my lips. So, thumbs up for that. The only concern is that I fear of it bleeding out. I do not use a lip liner. So, I would recommend others to use a liner underneath.
Color - I am not disappointed with the color. But, I found that the shade is exact dupe of Colorbar Lipstick in Bare shade. I do not know if anyone else found the similarity. But, I was sad that I invested in 2 lipsticks in the same shade.
The shade suits my medium wheatish skin quite well. So, I'm happy with that. The shade is somewhat "My-Lips-But-Better". If you're looking for a bright lipstick, kindly do not choose this.
This is especially good for casual and office wear.
Posted on 7/28/2016
This is a nice everyday shade with hints of brown that looks natural. I like the creamy texture too. This is a must have for those who like light shades.
Posted on 6/25/2016
By Mrs. Jain
This is just as it says. A little dry in texture but lasts up to 6 hours.
Posted on 5/19/2016
- Ask Nykaa (0)