Resolutely feminine, utterly effervescent and undeniably sensual, an elixir For Women Only... A manifesto for nonchalance, Fuel For Life Unlimited is an ecstatic passport to a narrow escape. Fuel for Life Unlimited combines sparkling golden fruity notes with a spicy, floral heart, and mysterious waves of wood and peach. A new precious and sophisticated elixir is born. FOR WOMEN ONLY!!
- Notes : Bergamot, Licorice, Star anise, Lemon and White flowers.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
Expiry Date : October 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By The Girl with the Blue Hat.
It is citrusy with a hint of liquorice and star anaise which gives this a warm sexy, upmarket/ grown up feel even!
The sillage for me is quite good I can say I wear perfume every day but this is the one that a male colleague commented "wow someone has lovely perfume on today"! It seems to last 5-6 hrs and your scarf just smells fab the following day! Sillage + Longevity ++
Posted on 9/22/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!