- Kama Ayurveda’s Foot Scrub is a dual-action cleanser and exfoliator with potent natural ingredients to deep-cleanse the foot.
- It removes the dead skin cells without making skin dry after use, leaves the foot soft, moisturises, smoothens and also relieves tired feet.
- Ground Apricot shell powder gently scrubs away the dirt and dead skin cells.
- An anti-inflammatory Chamomile soothes dry and damaged skin.
- Tea Tree Extracts naturally heals and treats cuts, scrapes and fungal infections, at the same time it also softens corns and calluses.
- Basil extracts a natural purifier relieves foot ache and soreness, while essential oils of Lime, Verbena, Musk and Sandalwood rejuvenate stressed feet to leave them refreshingly scented.
- Removes dirt and dead skin cells.
- Reduces tan and lighten skin tone.
- Relieves foot ache and soreness.
- Soothes dry and damaged skin.
- Treats calloused skin, corns and fungal infections.
- Rejuvenates the skin and leaves the foot soft.
- Refreshes tired feet and leaves the feet scented.
Expiry Date : May 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
- Ground Apricot shell
- Tea Tree Extract
- Basil extract
- Essential oils of Lime, Verbena, Musk and Sandalwood.
- Add ½ tsp of Kama Ayurveda’s Bath Salt to lukewarm water and soak your foot for minimum 5 mins.
- Take sufficient quantity of foot scrub and gently scrub for minimum 5 mins.
- Cleanse with Kama Ayurveda’s Organic soap/body cleanser and moisturize with Kama Ayurveda’s Foot Cream.
How to use product
It is light cleanser ,it has fine granules which help in exfoliating skin by removing dirt and dead skin easily .It is also easy to carry .
Posted on 12/23/2016
By dhvni desai
This is one of the best foot scrub I've tried so far. It de-tans, gives your feet a nice fragrance and exfoliates really well. Only thing, which makes me think twice before re-purchasing this is that it costs 550 rs for just 50ml.
Posted on 9/27/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.A.Thank you for your question.
You can use the Kama Ayurveda Foot Cream for getting rid of cracked heels.Use the Kama Ayurveda Foot Scrub to get rid of dead cells, soothe dry and damaged skin and after washing it away, you can use the foot cream.
Buy it here - http://www.nykaa.com/bath-and-body/hands-and-feet/foot-creams/kama-ayurveda-foot-cream.html?
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on Oct 28, 2016 12:32:00 PM