- Strengthens skin’s defenses against daily aggressors to keep skin youthful and radiant-looking all day
- Provides antioxidant protection with a powerful blend of naturally-derived oils, including Ginger Root, Sunflower and Tamanu, to help skin feel fresh and look energized morning to night.
Tamanu Botanical Oil : Tamanu Botanical Oil helps to reduce the appearance of daily damage as well as replenish and soothe skin; sourced from the nut of the fruit of the Tamanu tree, which is indigenous to French Polynesia.
Sunflower Botanical Oil : Sunflower Botanical Oil helps to strengthen skin’s barrier; also known to improve skin smoothness, texture and hydration.
Ginger Root Essential Oil : Ginger Root Essential Oil helps defend skin from free radicals and environmental aggressors with antioxidant protection.
How to use product
- Lightly pat several drops all over face in upward circular motion, avoiding the immediate eye area.
- Use every morning, after appropriate concentrated serum and before appropriate moisturizer and daily sun protection.
- For optimal results, pair with the nighttime use of Midnight Recovery Concentrate.
This is magic in a bottle, but does not give instant results, though you will definitely see positive outcome if you use it persistently. Your skin feels luminous and clear. This is best for ladies with dry to normal skin. A couple of drops is all you need. You do not need to slather it on.
Posted on 6/16/2016
This product works wonder on my skin especially with all the external pollutants sticking to your face once you step out. I have been religiously using this product with the Midnight Recovery Concentrate and it been a blissful experience. The product lasts for a really long time and it is worth the investment. Buy it and say hello to a wonderful skin.
Posted on 5/4/2016
Have used many Keihl's products and they never disappoint and stand true to their claims. You will see the difference overnight after one application. They are a bit pricey but honestly speaking, they're worth the splurge.
Posted on 4/26/2016
By Pallavi gupta
I really love using serums. I needed one for my morning routine and just then i saw this! I have been using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Oil too. Love the two. However, you need to be consistent with the products to see the effects. It is very lightweight, thus it gets absorbed quickly.
Posted on 1/2/2016
It needs consistent use. I just love the effect it has on my skin. Combine this with the midnight recovery concentrate and watch the magic unfold!
Posted on 12/30/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!