Add incredible moisture and body to your hair with the Aromachologie Volumizing Mask, formulated with natural essential oils from Provence.
Our formula includes a volumizing vegetable-origin complex to smooth, moisturize and lift hair. This silicone-free gel-cream is enriched with apricot oil, to help nourish hair fiber without weighing it down. Five energizing essential oils (artemisia, sweet orange, mint, pine and rosemary) bring nutrients to the hair and scalp while adding a light pleasant fragrance.
This mask is suitable for fine to normal hair. For best results, combine with Aromachologie Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner.
How to use product
- Squeeze out the excess water from your hair with hands or a towel.
- Apply the mask with your fingertips by gently massaging into your hair. Concentrate on the ends. Leave the mask on for 2 to 5 minutes. To get better results, wrap your hair up in a warm towel the heat helps to open scales to let the mask act deeply into the capillary fiber.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water. A good mask will take longer to rinse out than a shampoo or conditioner. To give your hair more shine, finish off with a spray of cool water.
- Towel dry hair gently by blotting.
- Bend over and hang your head down so your hair is hanging down towards the floor. Blow-dry hair with a large round brush (upside down). Then flip your hair over and style gently.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Is this product for hair density ? if yes how to use this product and within how many days do we get the results?Question by: Vishal Jd on Jul 3, 2016 12:33:00 AM