The exhilaration of excess – that is his addiction. Powerfully charismatic and boldly masculine, Just Gold For Him is a spicy woody eau de parfum composed by Domitille Berthier (IFF). Vibrant top notes of black pepper, cardamom and nutmeg are blended with an original ristretto coffee harmony in the heart, a homage to Roberto Cavalli’s Italian roots. Lingering on the skin, the dry-down of vetiver and leather is sensual and supremely virile.
- Top Note : Black pepper.
- Heart Note : Cardamom and Nutmeg are blended with an original ristretto coffee harmony in the heart, a homage to Roberto Cavalli’s Italian roots.
- Base Note : Vetiver and Leather is sensual and supremely virile.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
By The Girl with the Blue Hat.
Men’s fragrance Just Cavalli Gold for Him opens with a vibrant blend of black pepper, cardamom and nutmeg followed by original aromas of ristretto coffee as homage to Cavalli’s roots. Base of the composition provides a mixture of vetiver and leather contributing to elegance and masculinity of the composition.
Posted on 2/7/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!