Roberto Cavalli Paradiso was conceived by master perfumer Louise Turner (Givaudan). An exquisite woody floral, it is a symphony of sun-filled notes inspired by the Italian landscapes.
The new fragrance from the house of Roberto Cavalli speaks of the kiss of water and sunlight on one’s skin, of the evanescent smell of jasmine. An uplifting and stimulating fragrance, it radiates delight and happiness. A resounding ode to sensuality and seduction, it encourages us to seize the moment and fully enjoy the pleasures of this earthly paradise.
A titillating prelude of sparkling citrus blends generous bergamot and sweet mandarin orange, catching the attention and rousing the senses. It is a fresh and joyful opening, bursting with life and light. A carnal heart note of wild jasmine follows, bringing a lush overtone of voluptuousness and sensuality.
The fragrance closes on a rich and delicate chord of cypress, pink laurel and parasol pine. A refined mix of typically Italian scents, it prolongs and amplifies the mesmerizing effect of jasmine and creates a long-lasting woody trail.
Top Note : Bergamot and Sweet Mandarin Orange
Heart Note : Jasmine
Base Note : Chord of Cypress, Pink Laurel and Parasol Pine
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
Expiry Date : Click Here April 2021
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
I do my best to give a variety of reviews so that I cover generally most aspects of the perfume genre. Today I sampled Paradiso & on first sniff things were looking very favorable to a degree. No mistake this is refreshing, floral scent & i think the bitter cypress & pine really overwhelmed me when it first made contact with my skin. Noticeably very tangy due to the Mandarin & the soft woody note comes across a little spicy. Sadly it just to aggressive for me, even though it's gone from my wrists it now lingers inside my jacket sleeve so i still get the odd invigorating effusion. It did though transport me to a tropical beach, certainly uplifting & captivating.
Posted on 3/7/2016
By Moumita Nandi
I really love it's smell..!! it had a nice mild floral fragrance....it lasts long...!!! Even after wash it leaves it's fragrance...!!! should try once...!!! :)
Posted on 7/28/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!