Wear the closest thing to natural lashes with exclusive Ardell Individual Knot Free Medium Black Eye Lashes.
- They are permanent curled, waterproof, weightless and easy to apply.
- Made with sterilized human hair.
- Gives you a natural look.
- Lightweight and reusable.
Additional Information :Ardell is the world-leading brand in faux eyelashes. Offering a wide range of variations to choose from. Ardell Individual Knot Free Medium Black Eye Lashes your eye makeup is done quickly and gives beautiful results.
Explore a wide range of False Eyelashes here.
Expiry Date : December 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- Pour a few drops of lashtite adhesive on a piece of foil. Gently lift a Duralash from tray with tweezers.
- Dip end into adhesive. Starting at the centre of the eyelid, apply lashes one at a time by placing the lash cluster on top of one of your own natural lashes with the end close to, but not touching your eyelid.
- Support lash gently with fingertips until adhesive sets. Work towards the outer corner. Return to centre and gradually work inward until lashes blend. Apply 10-15 lashes per eye.
By Neetu Lama
It just depends on how well you apply these and take care of them afterwards. Nice quality lashes and length. They don't look fake when applied and blends together with your natural lashes easily. Love it.
Posted on 12/9/2016
By Shreya Sharma
I quite enjoy wearing them. They are quite discreet, nothing too dramatic. Nice length, especially for outer third of lashline.
Posted on 11/18/2016
By Rupnisha Das
The lashes are very good and look very natural on eyes if applied well. Not heavy at all and stayed on for about a week. I would recommend this to anyone who has the patience and dexterity for these individual lashes. Definitely want a look as natural as possible.
Posted on 3/13/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Are these re-usable or should be disposed after one use?Question by: KJ on Oct 13, 2016 1:37:00 PM