Join in on the fun, excitement and fanfare as Colorbar launches the next generation Graffiti Art Nail Lacquer, that fuses a variety of matte glitters in assorted shapes and sizes for a vivid paint-splatter effect. Let your imagination and creativity go wild and bring out the artist in you. Let your nails be a canvas for this top coat, which lets you break all the rules and make some of your own. Be Mad for Matte! The application is so easy, you can use this anywhere, anytime, to create your very own nail art matching your many moods and moments. It comes in four exciting shades
- Green Holiday, a wicked splatter of green matte glitters
- The very festive, Red Fete
- A happy-go-luck shade Merry Blue
- Many shades of joy in one bottle with Masquerade
Explore our entire range of Nail Polish here.
How to use product
- The coverage is buildable, so you can experiment with layers, use on top of other colors, or on its own to keep creating endless new forms of expression for your nails.
- Clean the brush from the neck of the nail lacquer bottle and then dip it again to enjoy that extra load of matte glitters chunks on nails. Always wait for the each coat to dry before going on to the next.
- Layer this top coat over bold colors, neutrals, jewel tones, Neons—there are no rules
- The brush design was engineered to complement the product, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application.
Expiry Date : Click Here December 2017
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Meghna Pant
It is a clear nail polish with small black grafitti particles and chunky colorful particles all through. I expected it to be an all black nail polish with chunky colorful particles. So that was disappointing since i have to shake the bottle for every nail and even then i dont get even application in 2-3 coats. Its a bit frustrating. And after application of 2-3 coats it takes hours to dry. I dont hate it but i dont love it either.
Posted on 3/11/2017
By Tanu priya
This product is good one for those wanting to add some new look to nails..apply this over any simple nail paint and it would surely add charm to your nails..i liked it..brjngs some change from the simple ones that we normally use
Posted on 1/24/2017
By Divya Sood
I have not tried it yet but it's a beautiful colour. One coat will give you a jelly paint look.
Posted on 10/14/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!