- Unique Blusher with colors that melt into each other for giving your cheeks a delicate glow or sculpting the cheekbones to create evenly & professional - Level look.
- A silky, impalpable texture that blends magically with the skin, creating an absolutely natural and even effect.
- Fine powders guarantee a velvety touch, while ultra-fine pigments ensure excellent colour yield and high blendability.
Explore a wide range of Blushers online here.
How to use product
- Apply on cheeks with the Face Blender Brush, and to the rest of the face for a subtle luminosity.
- Differentiate step by step.
- Begin with the contour, or darkest, shade in your Instant Cheekbones palette and apply to the hollow space below the cheekbone.
- Apply the medium shade to the apples of your cheeks and sweep upwards toward the hairline to get the perfect flush.
- For a youthful glow, highlight the tops of your cheeks with the lightest shade.
Expiry Date : Click Here January 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By My Shopping Story
This product is a must have in your make-up bag. I got this for the purpose of pink shade in this, but the trio works so well for me. It is pigmented and lasts long which is great as it can be used as eye shadow and if taken in small amount works great as a blush on.
Posted on 1/15/2017
I have the shade luminous Rose and it is superbly pigmented. Previously I had loreal true match blushes and I had to rub that a bit with blush brush to get the desired pigment, and as a habitual of that I did rub this blush with brush. Seriously i looked like somebody had slapped me on my cheeks so pigmented it was. Now I just touch my brush on it and voila it gives awesome look. It is going to last me forever as I don't use blush in everyday look. Go for it it is worth spending ur precious money.
Posted on 7/18/2016
I bought the shade 'Luminous Rose' and I do see myself owning the other variant in the near future. There are 3 different shades within the pan and they are all equally gorgeous. The blush itself is incredibly pigmented and has the strongest colour pay-off I have seen in a blush till date. I'm not kidding - you have to be really careful with how much product gets on your blush brush. A little bit goes a long way. It lasts well and looks very nice, provided you use the right amount.
Posted on 6/25/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!