- Unique Blusher with colors that melt into each other for giving your cheeks a delicate glow or sculpting the cheekbones to create evenly & professional - Level look.
- A silky, impalpable texture that blends magically with the skin, creating an absolutely natural and even effect.
- Fine powders guarantee a velvety touch, while ultra-fine pigments ensure excellent colour yield and high blendability.
Explore a wide range of Blushers online here.
How to use product
- Apply on cheeks with the Face Blender Brush, and to the rest of the face for a subtle luminosity.
- Differentiate step by step.
- Begin with the contour, or darkest, shade in your Instant Cheekbones palette and apply to the hollow space below the cheekbone.
- Apply the medium shade to the apples of your cheeks and sweep upwards toward the hairline to get the perfect flush.
- For a youthful glow, highlight the tops of your cheeks with the lightest shade.
I have the shade luminous Rose and it is superbly pigmented. Previously I had loreal true match blushes and I had to rub that a bit with blush brush to get the desired pigment, and as a habitual of that I did rub this blush with brush. Seriously i looked like somebody had slapped me on my cheeks so pigmented it was. Now I just touch my brush on it and voila it gives awesome look. It is going to last me forever as I don't use blush in everyday look. Go for it it is worth spending ur precious money.
Posted on 7/18/2016
I bought the shade 'Luminous Rose' and I do see myself owning the other variant in the near future. There are 3 different shades within the pan and they are all equally gorgeous. The blush itself is incredibly pigmented and has the strongest colour pay-off I have seen in a blush till date. I'm not kidding - you have to be really careful with how much product gets on your blush brush. A little bit goes a long way. It lasts well and looks very nice, provided you use the right amount.
Posted on 6/25/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!