- L'Oreal Paris Color Riche La Palette consists of a symphony of tones specifically chosen by our make up designers to create your own glamorous & sophisticated eye looks.
- Our eyeshadow palette of 10 shades will help you to create effortless eye looks. From neutral mattes to rich shimmers, create timeless looks for any occasion.
- L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude Beige consists of a unique selection of 10 intense and seductive colours, from light creams and tans to deep, smoky browns and blacks, allowing you to unleash your creativity and create multiple nude eye looks.
- Our eyeshadow palette of 10 nude shades will help you to create effortless nude eye looks. With smooth and easy application, explore the full spectrum and discover a sophisticated way to wear nude.
Explore more from our Eye Shadow collection here.
Expiry Date : September 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- 1. Prep you lid with color riche eye primer.
- 2. With the foam brush, apply the darkest shade all along the upper and lower lid, spreading the texture towards the lash line.
- 3. Using the bristle brush, apply the lightest shade to the inner corner of your eye lid then layer similar colours toward the outer corner of the eye, finishing with the darkest at the outside edge.
- 4. When slightly moistened with a concealer or foundation the brush acts like an eraser, refining and cleaning the eye contour area. Powder the whole area along the defined shape for longer wear.
- 5. Finish by applying a L’Oréal Paris mascara and for a more sultry effect, define eyes with a L’Oréal Paris eye liner.
So I bought this shade in rose shade as I have a fair skintone and it suits me. I love the matte shades,the shimmery light ones are a bit less pigmented and I have to apply it many times.
I think overall it looks amazing all thanks to the matte creasing shades. It looks great for everyday look and is non tacky. I like it overall and I would suggest you that it is better than the blushed nudes.
Posted on 12/23/2016
This is a really great nude eyeshadow palette for work or college! Very basic and pretty! I highly recommend using eyeshadow primer before applying the actual product on the eyelids.
Posted on 12/16/2016
By Aneesha S
Had bought it and and it's awesome when u have to any type of makeup.. Be it party or casual... It's a must have and very easy to carry
Posted on 12/13/2016
By Payas Jaglan
As its name its same as it is .rich n fab
Posted on 12/8/2016
By Lipika Hegde
This palette has a wide range of colours which can suite almost all Indian skin tones...it's a must have for those who are just starting with makeup. It's very similar to the naked 3 palette but better as these shades are warmer and would look better on Indian skin .
Posted on 11/24/2016
By Erum Ehsan
It is an affordable palette with great colours and pigmentation.
Posted on 10/12/2016
I am very disappointed, the pigmentation is way too poor and the colour doesn't show up.
Posted on 10/9/2016
By Alika Sahu
I could have been more pigmented but overall good color range and blends nicely.
Posted on 10/8/2016
The colour available in this pallete are good for an office look. On its own they don't show up. But with the a primer one can see the colours showing up well.
Posted on 9/21/2016
I bought both the palettes and regret it the most, the color payoff is very light, not pigmented at all. Not worth buying. There are many palettes options that are pigmented and are around the same price.
Posted on 9/10/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Can the shades in this palette be used to create smoky eyes?Question by: Ami on Dec 23, 2016 4:26:00 PM