- L'Oreal Paris Color Riche La Palette consists of a symphony of tones specifically chosen by our make up designers to create your own glamorous & sophisticated eye looks.
- Our eyeshadow palette of 10 shades will help you to create effortless eye looks. From neutral mattes to rich shimmers, create timeless looks for any occasion.
- L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude Beige consists of a unique selection of 10 intense and seductive colours, from light creams and tans to deep, smoky browns and blacks, allowing you to unleash your creativity and create multiple nude eye looks.
- Our eyeshadow palette of 10 nude shades will help you to create effortless nude eye looks. With smooth and easy application, explore the full spectrum and discover a sophisticated way to wear nude.
Explore more from our Eye Shadow collection here.
Expiry Date : September 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- 1. Prep you lid with color riche eye primer.
- 2. With the foam brush, apply the darkest shade all along the upper and lower lid, spreading the texture towards the lash line.
- 3. Using the bristle brush, apply the lightest shade to the inner corner of your eye lid then layer similar colours toward the outer corner of the eye, finishing with the darkest at the outside edge.
- 4. When slightly moistened with a concealer or foundation the brush acts like an eraser, refining and cleaning the eye contour area. Powder the whole area along the defined shape for longer wear.
- 5. Finish by applying a L’Oréal Paris mascara and for a more sultry effect, define eyes with a L’Oréal Paris eye liner.
Texture too is a bit grainy. Ok type for daily use.
Posted on 11/23/2016
By Anu Verma
The warm nude tones of this palette are good for daily wear. Although the shades are not very pigmented, it is good for beginners who have just started using eye shadows.
Posted on 6/3/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!