- L'Oreal Paris Color Riche La Palette consists of a symphony of tones specifically chosen by our make up designers to create your own glamorous & sophisticated eye looks.
- Our eyeshadow palette of 10 shades will help you to create effortless eye looks. From neutral mattes to rich shimmers, create timeless looks for any occasion.
- L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude Beige consists of a unique selection of 10 intense and seductive colours, from light creams and tans to deep, smoky browns and blacks, allowing you to unleash your creativity and create multiple nude eye looks.
- Our eyeshadow palette of 10 nude shades will help you to create effortless nude eye looks. With smooth and easy application, explore the full spectrum and discover a sophisticated way to wear nude.
Explore more from our Eye Shadow collection here.
Expiry Date : January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- 1. Prep you lid with color riche eye primer.
- 2. With the foam brush, apply the darkest shade all along the upper and lower lid, spreading the texture towards the lash line.
- 3. Using the bristle brush, apply the lightest shade to the inner corner of your eye lid then layer similar colours toward the outer corner of the eye, finishing with the darkest at the outside edge.
- 4. When slightly moistened with a concealer or foundation the brush acts like an eraser, refining and cleaning the eye contour area. Powder the whole area along the defined shape for longer wear.
- 5. Finish by applying a L’Oréal Paris mascara and for a more sultry effect, define eyes with a L’Oréal Paris eye liner.
By Swati Kumar
eyeshadows r totally not pigmented and price wise its too costly
Posted on 11/29/2016
By Shayri Garg
The color selection is nice, and they're good for an everyday look or a quick smokey eye. However the colours aren't very pigmented so you have to build them up. The colour intensity is decent and they last for a decent period of time as well (around 4-5 hours). The shimmers are not very shimmery, i.e loud, they all have a pretty sheen so they're very wearable. All the colours are blendable and build able so no worries, you can do a quick look with them any day. The palette isn't very big, it's only 7 grams and hella expensive for the quantity. It's almost the size of a small ruler (the 15 cm one) so it can be carried easily. The dual sided brush is quite adequate, the sponge tip is rubberised and picks up product quite well, and the fluffier end helps in blending. All in all its a good palette but for the price there are better palettes out there. If you're looking for a good beginner/ neutral palette, go for the MUR What I've been waiting for palette instead. You get 14 gms in that one, better staying power and a wider variety of shades.
Posted on 11/26/2016
This palette is amazing! The shadows are very pigmented! It's a good palette for those having fair skin.
Posted on 11/19/2016
By Apurva D
The pallet has really pretty shades for day as well as night look the only thing is pallet is really small n in pic it seems to be big so don't go by the look ... overall the pallet is pretty good.
Posted on 8/17/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!