- L'Oréal Paris Color Riche La Palette consists of a symphony of tones specifically chosen by our make up designers to create your own glamorous & sophisticated eye looks.
- Our eyeshadow palette of 10 shades will help you to create effortless eye looks. From neutral mattes to rich shimmers, create timeless looks for any occasion.
- L’Oréal Paris La Palette Nude Beige consists of a unique selection of 10 intense and seductive colours, from light creams and tans to deep, smoky browns and blacks, allowing you to unleash your creativity and create multiple nude eye looks.
- Our eyeshadow palette of 10 nude shades will help you to create effortless nude eye looks. With smooth and easy application, explore the full spectrum and discover a sophisticated way to wear nude.
Explore more from our Eye Shadow collection here.
How to use product
- 1. Prep you lid with color riche eye primer.
- 2. With the foam brush, apply the darkest shade all along the upper and lower lid, spreading the texture towards the lash line.
- 3. Using the bristle brush, apply the lightest shade to the inner corner of your eye lid then layer similar colours toward the outer corner of the eye, finishing with the darkest at the outside edge.
- 4. When slightly moistened with a concealer or foundation the brush acts like an eraser, refining and cleaning the eye contour area. Powder the whole area along the defined shape for longer wear.
- 5. Finish by applying a L’Oréal Paris mascara and for a more sultry effect, define eyes with a L’Oréal Paris eye liner.
Expiry Date : Click Here January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Mounashree Sarkar
It helped me to create my everyday look.. maybe it can help you too. it's awesome
Posted on 4/19/2017
By riya mohan
Matte shadows do not show up at all. Shimmer shades do not blend very well. The product is overpriced and is not worth a single penny.
Posted on 3/16/2017
he L’Oreal La Palette Nude 01 contains brown-based neutral shades which are light to medium deep. This is a warm toned palette with beiges, gold, taupes and warm browns. The variety of light, mid-toned, and deeper shades can create a number of different looks ranging from a natural soft day time look to a smoky dark night time look.
Posted on 3/4/2017
Beautiful shades. But price could have been a little lower.
Posted on 2/14/2017
By astha litt
I purchased the beige range and it has such beautiful volours for sutle and simple look.i don't go dark with my eyeshadow and the colours in this pallet are just perfect.plus i loved the packaging.
Posted on 2/13/2017
The palette beige has really nice shades which are mostly the ones that can be used for everyday and this palette is priced affordablly. Great product.
Posted on 1/24/2017
By Sanya Jain
I love this makeup palette. The quality is very good and its good for everyday use as well as party looks. Can also be used for eyebrows. All my friends want this after seeing mine :D
Posted on 1/17/2017
So I bought this shade in rose shade as I have a fair skintone and it suits me. I love the matte shades,the shimmery light ones are a bit less pigmented and I have to apply it many times.
I think overall it looks amazing all thanks to the matte creasing shades. It looks great for everyday look and is non tacky. I like it overall and I would suggest you that it is better than the blushed nudes.
Posted on 12/23/2016
This is a really great nude eyeshadow palette for work or college! Very basic and pretty! I highly recommend using eyeshadow primer before applying the actual product on the eyelids.
Posted on 12/16/2016
By Aneesha S
Had bought it and and it's awesome when u have to any type of makeup.. Be it party or casual... It's a must have and very easy to carry
Posted on 12/13/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Can the shades in this palette be used to create smoky eyes?Question by: Ami on Dec 23, 2016 4:26:00 PM