- L'Oréal Paris Color Riche La Palette consists of a symphony of tones specifically chosen by our make up designers to create your own glamorous & sophisticated eye looks.
- Our eyeshadow palette of 10 shades will help you to create effortless eye looks. From neutral mattes to rich shimmers, create timeless looks for any occasion.
- L’Oréal Paris La Palette Nude Beige consists of a unique selection of 10 intense and seductive colours, from light creams and tans to deep, smoky browns and blacks, allowing you to unleash your creativity and create multiple nude eye looks.
- Our eyeshadow palette of 10 nude shades will help you to create effortless nude eye looks. With smooth and easy application, explore the full spectrum and discover a sophisticated way to wear nude.
Explore more from our Eye Shadow collection here.
Expiry Date : January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- 1. Prep you lid with color riche eye primer.
- 2. With the foam brush, apply the darkest shade all along the upper and lower lid, spreading the texture towards the lash line.
- 3. Using the bristle brush, apply the lightest shade to the inner corner of your eye lid then layer similar colours toward the outer corner of the eye, finishing with the darkest at the outside edge.
- 4. When slightly moistened with a concealer or foundation the brush acts like an eraser, refining and cleaning the eye contour area. Powder the whole area along the defined shape for longer wear.
- 5. Finish by applying a L’Oréal Paris mascara and for a more sultry effect, define eyes with a L’Oréal Paris eye liner.
By Lipika Hegde
This palette has a wide range of colours which can suite almost all Indian skin tones...it's a must have for those who are just starting with makeup. It's very similar to the naked 3 palette but better as these shades are warmer and would look better on Indian skin .
Posted on 11/24/2016
By Erum Ehsan
It is an affordable palette with great colours and pigmentation.
Posted on 10/12/2016
I am very disappointed, the pigmentation is way too poor and the colour doesn't show up.
Posted on 10/9/2016
By Alika Sahu
I could have been more pigmented but overall good color range and blends nicely.
Posted on 10/8/2016
The colour available in this pallete are good for an office look. On its own they don't show up. But with the a primer one can see the colours showing up well.
Posted on 9/21/2016
I bought both the palettes and regret it the most, the color payoff is very light, not pigmented at all. Not worth buying. There are many palettes options that are pigmented and are around the same price.
Posted on 9/10/2016
I bought this palette some time back from Nykaa & love it for creating subtle as well as bold eye looks from day to day wear to glamorous night or evening wear. These are the best drugstore eye shadows in terms of pigmentation, blendability, staying power.
Posted on 9/5/2016
I like the pallet and could have had more matte shades though.
Posted on 9/1/2016
It is not very pigmented but the good point is that the matte colors are really unique. Also, it can be used for subtle looks, but have to be applied with three layers for Indian skin tone.
Posted on 8/28/2016
This is a wonderful palette so far pigmentation is concerned. it's a perfect combination of matte and shimmering shades that can be worn both in formal and casual functions. The texture of the eye shadows are soft and easily blendable. This is one of the best neutral affordable eye shadow palettes besides NYX Warm Neutral palette. I am thoroughly satisfied with this buy and would highly recommend others to try this palette.
Posted on 8/19/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.