Superliner Gel Intenza is incredibly versatile to use.
- It provides all the ease of a pencil eye liner with the durability of liquid.
- It is easy to apply, and unlike liquid, it can blend beautifully into the eye shadow to create high eye definition.
- So whether you want to pull off a 1960s defined flick, or the classically chic smokey effect, Superliner Gel Intenza will achieve it with ease.
Key Features :
- Lasts for up to 36 hours
- Is smudge proof
- Resists tears and sweat
- Is crease-proof and keeps a fresh, just applied look throughout wear
- Does not smear, fade, rub off or stain the lids.
So, create your own signature look this season and dare to be graphic with 5 intense designer shades of L'oreal Paris Superliner Gel Intenza!
Explore more from our Best Eyeliner collection here.
By Ekta Bhushan
I have a very nice and good kajal I have ever used but the brush is very thick.
Posted on 10/10/2016
By Neha Datta
In love with the smoothness of the liner ..it's intense long lasting colour is simply wow
Posted on 9/7/2016
By nishant anjali
It stays smudge free for atleast 14 hrs.
Posted on 8/8/2016
By Swathy Shivram
I have been trying out different kajals and nothing worked for me. This was the ultimate one and am really happy with the results.
Posted on 7/15/2016
By Snehil Snehil
This kajal is best budget kajal in India. It's very black, smooth, has a great application brush and above all, it doesn't lose its texture no matter how old it gets. It easily lasts me for close to a year even though I use is 7 days a week. It's my holy grail kajal. You can never go wrong with this one.
Posted on 6/13/2016
The texture is really creamy and easy to apply. The black is really nice and intense.
Posted on 5/22/2016
By Ruchita Srivastava
Simply awesome. A single stroke can create magic.
Posted on 3/9/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Does a brush comes along with the kajal since its not shown the picture.Question by: Radhika on Aug 20, 2016 8:59:00 PMQ.Does this dry matte or glossy? How long will it last if we use it daily?Question by: Rithwika on Jul 7, 2016 10:43:00 AM