Accentuate the beauty of your eyes with the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal.
- This dermatologically tested kajal is just what you need for completing your eye makeup or carrying a simple, only kajal look.
- It's a smudge proof, water proof kajal and can add the dramatic and glamorous look to your eyes.
- It long-lasting- up to 10 hours and is designed with an easy to use and convenient twist-up format.
- Just one stroke of the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal enhances your simple look to a more stylish avatar.
Your eye makeup is incomplete without kajal and this is a perfect everyday product! Get the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal now which is available in many colors.
Features & Benefits :
- This is a smudge proof and waterproof kajal, which is dermatologically tested.
- With a deep black stroke in an easy twist up format, it gives your eyes a long lasting, eyeconic look throughout the day.
- The smudge proof, waterproof & dermatologically tested,Lakme's Eyeconic Brown Kajal accentuates your eyes.
- Smudge proof & safe for eyes.
- This eyeliner lasts up to 10 hrs.
- It is dermatologically tested & is safe for the eyes.
Explore our entire range of Kajals here.
How to use product
- Apply a neat stroke on the upper eyelid.
- It is recommended to start from the inner corner of the eye & move outwards for best results.
- Repeat the same for the lower eyelid.
- You can use the smudge at the other end to create a smokey look.
Let me start off with the only negative with this product, which is it's staying power. It definitely requires reapplication over the day.
But I love the shade and I even smudge it out and use it as an eye-shadow. The negative doesn't really bother me. Very satisfied!
Posted on 7/5/2016
The color is a deep dirty blue, which looks quite dull and is completely matte. The color almost looks black from distant and lacks the inkiness that regular blue eyeliner should have. It will show up well on all skin tones.Also it looks quite good when smudged out to create Smokey eye look. The texture is very smooth, creamy and soft and there is no tugging while application and can be build up really well.
Posted on 6/29/2016
The color is on a little darker blue side, but is acceptable and does not looks too dull. Not many strokes are required to have good pigmentation. The staying power is not too good as it may start to wash out after 4 hours. All in all, a satisfying product.
Posted on 2/15/2016
This kajal is mild on eyes and is just superb. I love this shade which is perfect mix of blue and black. Very happy.
Posted on 1/13/2016
I bought this beautiful blue kajal from Nykaa and was amused by the quality of the liner/kajal and the faster delivery by Nykaa was the cherry on the cake! this shade is perfectly pigmented and suits any skin type <3
Posted on 12/9/2015
This looks quite good when smudged to create a smoky eye look. It is completely waterproof as Lakme says in the description. It stays in place without smudging for 7 to 8 hours on my top lash line, and on waterline it stays for about 4 to 5 hours. The 10 hour claim is definitely not true, and if you have a habit of rubbing your eyes even slightly, it does smudge a little. It did not irritate my eyes when used on waterline. Also, it is reasonably priced, and is very creamy in nature, and comfortable on eyes, though I wear lenses.
Posted on 12/8/2015
Smoothly Applies on the lid, and on the waterline. Can be smoothed out to form eye shadow base. Lovely colour, does not irritate eyes, might fade on waterline and can transfer on oily lids. But it's still amongst the best of the pencil liners.
Posted on 11/2/2015
A hassle-free, easy-to-apply, thick-black shade though must stay won't last for long hours(say 10-12 hours); good enough for a casual outing or so.
Posted on 9/29/2015
kajal is the only part of the make up that is a must for on a daily basis.i use it generously both as a kajal and a liner. i prefer the matte liner look that eyeconic gives me. i might have used more than 10 sticks of eyeconic, i guess.
so far among all the kajals i have used of almost the same price range (maybelline colossal, loreal magique) i find eyeconic black to be by far the best.
doest easily smugde
is pretty smooth and moist unlike magique which made my eyes itch because of the dryness.
Posted on 9/8/2015
it is so dark that it seems black...good thing is dat it stays for long hours ,smudge free and can be used as liner also for matte look
Posted on 9/5/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!