RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal - Brown
Rs. 275Rs. 2201 Shades+Freshlook 30 Day Lens Pure Hazel
Rs. 995Rs. 896
Rs. 1,270 Rs. 1,060 17% off Slashed discount Rs. 154
Combo discount Rs.56
You Save: Rs. 210
1*Lakme Eyeconic Kajal - Brown + 1*Freshlook 30 Day Lens Pure Hazel
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal - Brown
Rs. 275Rs. 2201 Shades+Lakme Absolute Sculpt Matte Lipstick
Rs. 750Rs. 56321 Shades
Rs. 1,025 Rs. 783 24% off Slashed discount Rs. 242
1*Lakme Eyeconic Kajal - Brown + 1*Lakme Absolute Sculpt Matte Lipstick
Buy these together for Rs. 783
Accentuate the beauty of your eyes with the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal.
- This dermatologically tested kajal is just what you need for completing your eye makeup or carrying a simple, only kajal look.
- It's a smudge proof, water proof kajal and can add the dramatic and glamorous look to your eyes.
- It long-lasting- up to 10 hours and is designed with an easy to use and convenient twist-up format.
- Just one stroke of the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal enhances your simple look to a more stylish avatar.
- Your eye makeup is incomplete without kajal and this is a perfect everyday product! Get the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal now which is available in many colors.
Features & Benefits :
- This is a smudge proof and waterproof kajal, which is dermatologically tested.
- With a deep black stroke in an easy twist up format, it gives your eyes a long lasting, eyeconic look throughout the day.
- The smudge proof, waterproof & dermatologically tested,Lakme's Eyeconic Brown Kajal accentuates your eyes.
- Smudge proof & safe for eyes.
- This eyeliner lasts up to 10 hrs.
- It is dermatologically tested & is safe for the eyes.
Explore our entire range of Kajals here.
Expiry Date : August 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- Apply a neat stroke on the upper eyelid.
- It is recommended to start from the inner corner of the eye & move outwards for best results.
- Repeat the same for the lower eyelid.
- You can use the smudge at the other end to create a smokey look.
By Brown Kajal
This is a dark brown kajal from Lakme and just look other variants, it glides on smoothly and the thin tip helps you to get the desired line thickness. As compared to black, this color gives your eyes a soft look when used with thick black liner. It works great for a day make-up look. However, you can't make an effective tight line with this color. It smudges when rubbed or in case of waterry eyes, so no points there. Overall, it is good to try and have in your vanity for playing with the looks.
Posted on 11/29/2016
Its an amazing product. just loved it. its smudge proof and water resistant. it works best in the day light
Posted on 11/26/2016
By Jaya Verma
Best shade, gives you a natural look.
Posted on 11/16/2016
By priya kumar
It's good for everyday use. Gives a very subtle look. I really like it
Posted on 11/9/2016
This will indeed be the best brown kajal in the market. The shade is pretty brown, which is very wearable and the color payoff is truly amazing. This kajal glides nicely and gives a very natural look.At Nykaa, we get great deals so grab this kajal whenever you get a discount.
Posted on 10/1/2016
By Aditi Singh
I already have the white and green shade from this range and so I knew that the quality and longevity was really good.
Posted on 9/28/2016
I love this brown shade, if you want to look subtle than dramatic, you should apply this rather than the black kajal. It doesn't irritate the eyes when applied on waterline. You can combine this look with brown eyeshadows for a nice smokey eye. The staying power is good.
Posted on 9/26/2016
I got bored of black kajal and want to try some different color for everyday wear. It doesn't smudge and is long lasting. I totally loved it.
Posted on 8/18/2016
Love this kajal shade. Creamy and long lasting and shows up on waterline nicely. Did not like it for lining the upper eyelid though.
Posted on 8/14/2016
The color of this kajal is a very pretty brown everyday shade. But unfortunately this doesn't stay on the waterline for more than an hour which is a shame. But on the upper lid it stays on for more than 3 hours which is good for the price paid. So can be used a liner rather than kajal.
Posted on 7/22/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!