Accentuate the beauty of your eyes with the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal.
- This dermatologically tested kajal is just what you need for completing your eye makeup or carrying a simple, only kajal look.
- It's a smudge proof, water proof kajal and can add the dramatic and glamorous look to your eyes.
- It long-lasting- up to 10 hours and is designed with an easy to use and convenient twist-up format.
- Just one stroke of the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal enhances your simple look to a more stylish avatar.
- Your eye makeup is incomplete without kajal and this is a perfect everyday product! Get the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal now which is available in many colors.
Features & Benefits :
- This is a smudge proof and waterproof kajal, which is dermatologically tested.
- With a deep black stroke in an easy twist up format, it gives your eyes a long lasting, eyeconic look throughout the day.
- The smudge proof, waterproof & dermatologically tested,Lakme's Eyeconic Brown Kajal accentuates your eyes.
- Smudge proof & safe for eyes.
- This eyeliner lasts up to 10 hrs.
- It is dermatologically tested & is safe for the eyes.
Explore our entire range of Kajals here.
How to use product
- Apply a neat stroke on the upper eyelid.
- It is recommended to start from the inner corner of the eye & move outwards for best results.
- Repeat the same for the lower eyelid.
- You can use the smudge at the other end to create a smokey look.
Lakme Eyeconic kajal in Green is a gorgeous deep matte forest green that perfectly suited my wheatish warm skin and brown/ black eyes. It also made a perfect base for any green eyeshadow.
I am disappointed to see that it has been replaced with Regal Green which is a metallic green. There are very few matte green eye pencils in the market and I really miss this one! Please bring it back, Lakme!
Posted on 8/19/2016
I had been using the shades black, blue, pink, and brown, but the Regal Green has just stole my heart. This is long lasting and smudge free. It will give you a look that will set you apart.
Posted on 1/20/2016
By Shubhangi Kaushik
This kajal has a very creamy soft texture. The color of this kajal is beautiful blue based forest green. It shows up well under every light!
Posted on 12/27/2015
These kajals are creamier than Maybelline Colossal ones. Once they are applied they get set in just 20 sec and does not smudge. Kajal will stay put all day without any sort of smudging. After 10 hours or so it starts fading in a uniform manner and hence your eye area doesn't look unflattering. I love this product. The green one is a beautiful blend of forest green with a a tint of deep blue.
Posted on 12/18/2015
The texture of the kajal is creamy and soft. The color pay off is great – its not too waxy, doesn’t slip and slide when you apply it and gives rich, intense color in a single swipe. I love the color – its a rich, deep green which has the depth and darkness of a kajal. Need a good cleanser or makeup remover to remover this kajal completely.
Posted on 12/14/2015
The shade is very nice. I use it on my waterline and it gives my eyes a fuller look, and one that is very intense. Though one con is that it is hard to wipe out the tint which remains till next day's morning, but overall a good buy.
Posted on 12/9/2015
By Snata Ghosh
Lakme eye-conic is a cheap and best Lakme range. Although it's a small range but is a perfect one. I love this amazing emerald color that it gives to my eyes. I wear it regularly and also it stays for a very long period without irritating my eyes, waterline safe. Can use it as eye-shadow as well, top it off with similar powder eye-shadow for a long stay. I simply loveeeee it!
Posted on 12/5/2015
Such a beautiful shade, with great, smooth, pigmented application along water line and on eyelid. You can use it as an eye shadow base too. Might transfer on oily lids and fade on watery eyelines, but still a great product going by price. And the best,best colour in the range.
Posted on 11/2/2015
By Mannu Bhardwaj
This is a nice dark green shade as shown, and has a nice pigmentation. The texture is super creamy. Try this if you want to try something different than black.
Posted on 10/16/2015
I have been using this green shade of kajal for the past 3 months, and it gives my eyes a deep and intense green look. I love it and I am definitely repurchasing.
Posted on 10/12/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!