Accentuate the beauty of your eyes with the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal.
- This dermatologically tested kajal is just what you need for completing your eye makeup or carrying a simple, only kajal look.
- It's a smudge proof, water proof kajal and can add the dramatic and glamorous look to your eyes.
- It long-lasting- up to 10 hours and is designed with an easy to use and convenient twist-up format.
- Just one stroke of the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal enhances your simple look to a more stylish avatar.
- Your eye makeup is incomplete without kajal and this is a perfect everyday product! Get the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal now which is available in many colors.
Features & Benefits :
- This is a smudge proof and waterproof kajal, which is dermatologically tested.
- With a deep black stroke in an easy twist up format, it gives your eyes a long lasting, eyeconic look throughout the day.
- The smudge proof, waterproof & dermatologically tested,Lakme's Eyeconic Brown Kajal accentuates your eyes.
- Smudge proof & safe for eyes.
- This eyeliner lasts up to 10 hrs.
- It is dermatologically tested & is safe for the eyes.
Explore our entire range of Kajals here.
How to use product
- Apply a neat stroke on the upper eyelid.
- It is recommended to start from the inner corner of the eye & move outwards for best results.
- Repeat the same for the lower eyelid.
- You can use the smudge at the other end to create a smokey look.
By Romita Choudhury
This colour goes with every skin tone.
Posted on 9/11/2016
This is a great steal and has a good color pay off and is amazing. It glides on easily and does not smudge. Loved it.
Posted on 8/28/2016
I have the Grey lenses from Freshlook which I wear regularly and one of my favorite looks to wear to college is this grey eyeliner coupled with a nice, lengthening mascara. It can either look very grungy and bohemian, the style I personally prefer, or clean and sophisticated. And it doesn't make the kind of dent in your wallet that you end up regret buying the product. Highly recommend it.
Posted on 8/25/2016
By rekha kotiyal
Lakme iconic is the best kohl you can purchase at this price, it is dark, long lasting, smudge proof and defining!
Posted on 8/16/2016
It is decently pigmented and it beautifully shows up the color on my dusky skin. A very good product.
Posted on 8/2/2016
By Madhura Kulkarni
The gray variant of Lakme Kajal is a really cool product to have in your vanity. I do like to use it with the black one and create a nice smoky look. Nicely pigmented and stays put. Overall, a great product to play around creating different eye looks!
Posted on 7/17/2016
I just love this shade. It is a lovely blue based gray, and gives an intense color with a soft stick. It often clumps my lashes but the lovely color makes it up for the drawback.
Posted on 2/3/2016
The formulation of this grey pencil is such that it will suit all skin colours. It's definitely one of the best product by Lakme. Love it to bits.
Posted on 11/7/2015
It's a decent liner, but it is not as smooth as the other eyeconic pencils. It also does not apply well in the waterline, which is one of the basic requirements of a kajal. On the eyelid, it is a muted blue-based grey.I don't think there's much room to play with this. It makes a decent base for other eye shadows.
Posted on 11/2/2015
I bought this Grey colored kajal and found it is not for all indian skin colours. As I am wheatish in color, this is just not visible on my eyes.
Posted on 9/28/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.If I order this kajal from nykaa, what will be the manufacturing date of the delivered product?Question by: Deepika on Mar 3, 2016 1:42:00 AM