RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal - Royal Blue
Rs. 275Rs. 2061 Shades+Lakme Absolute Sculpt Matte Lipstick
Rs. 750Rs. 56321 Shades
Rs. 1,025 Rs. 769 25% off Slashed discount Rs. 256
1*Lakme Eyeconic Kajal - Royal Blue + 1*Lakme Absolute Sculpt Matte Lipstick
Buy these together for Rs. 769
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal - Royal Blue
Rs. 275Rs. 2061 Shades+Lakme Absolute Lip Tint/Pout Matte
Rs. 650Rs. 4887 Shades
Rs. 925 Rs. 694 25% off Slashed discount Rs. 231
1*Lakme Eyeconic Kajal - Royal Blue + 1*Lakme Absolute Lip Tint/Pout Matte
Buy these together for Rs. 694
Accentuate the beauty of your eyes with the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal.
- This dermatologically tested kajal is just what you need for completing your eye makeup or carrying a simple, only kajal look.
- It's a smudge proof, water proof kajal and can add the dramatic and glamorous look to your eyes.
- It long-lasting- up to 10 hours and is designed with an easy to use and convenient twist-up format.
- Just one stroke of the Lakmeé Eyeconic Kajal enhances your simple look to a more stylish avatar.
- Your eye makeup is incomplete without kajal and this is a perfect everyday product! Get the Lakmeé Eyeconic Kajal now which is available in many colors.
Features & Benefits :
- This is a smudge proof and waterproof kajal, which is dermatologically tested.
- With a deep black stroke in an easy twist up format, it gives your eyes a long lasting, Eyeconic look throughout the day.
- The smudge proof, waterproof & dermatologically tested,Lakme's Eyeconic Brown Kajal accentuates your eyes.
- Smudge proof & safe for eyes.
- This eyeliner lasts up to 10 hrs.
- It is dermatologically tested & is safe for the eyes.
Explore our entire range of Kajals here.
Expiry Date : June 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- Apply a neat stroke on the upper eyelid.
- It is recommended to start from the inner corner of the eye & move outwards for best results.
- Repeat the same for the lower eyelid.
- You can use the smudge at the other end to create a smokey look.
The texture of the kajal is good as the other eyeconic kajals. I really loved the regal green variant- both the colours as well as lasting power. But I'm somewhat disappointed with this one. The lasting power is very good, even on my oily eyelids, but the colour is definitely not royal blue, and much lighter than expected.
Posted on 10/15/2016
By deepzz getstylish
This eye liner has a great staying power. Just apply this eyeliner with a pink or nude lipstick and you look fab for the day. I totally love the light shimmers in the product.
Posted on 10/13/2016
It is very light in color. In fact you have to swipe a lot to make it visible.
Posted on 10/9/2016
Royal blue is an amazing colour to highlight and sculpt your eyes. I just simply love the look.
Posted on 10/8/2016
I would have loved for this to be matte than shimmery. It is not a fan of the shimmers. If you like shimmers you will like this. The staying power is good. I would recommend this with a warning about the shimmers.
Posted on 9/26/2016
By Snita Bhowmick
This one is too good. I used this after ditching my regular Avon Shimmers. I think I am going to stick to Lakme now.
Posted on 4/2/2016
By Akumar K
It's a beautiful blue and not very vibrant. It is slightly glittery and stays on for 7 hrs with slight smudging at corners.
Posted on 3/10/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!