RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal - TurquoiseRs. 2751 Shades+Lakme Absolute Sculpt Matte LipstickRs. 75021 Shades
1*Lakme Eyeconic Kajal - Turquoise + 1*Lakme Absolute Sculpt Matte Lipstick
Buy these together for Rs. 1,025
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal - TurquoiseRs. 2751 Shades+Lakme Absolute Lip Tint/Pout MatteRs. 6507 Shades
1*Lakme Eyeconic Kajal - Turquoise + 1*Lakme Absolute Lip Tint/Pout Matte
Buy these together for Rs. 925
Accentuate the beauty of your eyes with the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal.
- This dermatologically tested kajal is just what you need for completing your eye makeup or carrying a simple, only kajal look.
- It's a smudge proof, water proof kajal and can add the dramatic and glamorous look to your eyes.
- It long-lasting- up to 10 hours and is designed with an easy to use and convenient twist-up format.
- Just one stroke of the Lakmeé Eyeconic Kajal enhances your simple look to a more stylish avatar.
- Your eye makeup is incomplete without kajal and this is a perfect everyday product! Get the Lakmeé Eyeconic Kajal now which is available in many colors.
Features & Benefits :
- This is a smudge proof and waterproof kajal, which is dermatologically tested.
- With a deep black stroke in an easy twist up format, it gives your eyes a long lasting, Eyeconic look throughout the day.
- The smudge proof, waterproof & dermatologically tested,Lakme's Eyeconic Brown Kajal accentuates your eyes.
- Smudge proof & safe for eyes.
- This eyeliner lasts up to 10 hrs.
- It is dermatologically tested & is safe for the eyes.
Explore our entire range of Kajals here.
Expiry Date : January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- Apply a neat stroke on the upper eyelid.
- It is recommended to start from the inner corner of the eye & move outwards for best results.
- Repeat the same for the lower eyelid.
- You can use the smudge at the other end to create a smokey look.
This is a really nice shade and the application is very smooth. I've tried other brands and my eyes burn when I use under the eye lid as a Kajal but this one doesn't! A good one to have if you like to experiment with colors. Wish the brand comes up with more shades.
Posted on 8/1/2016
By Surabhi AGARWAL
This is an awesome shade. Pops out my small-lid eyes. Also in almost every other blue kajal that I have tried, it always ended up sticking to my lens causing irritation. Not the case with this one. Loved it!!!!!
Posted on 7/26/2016
I loved the safe packaging done to the product.It delivered my product on time .It has a fast service .So keep it up guys.The product is in the same way as I wanted it to be. Will soon purchase more products here!
Posted on 7/4/2016
Perfect! Just what I was looking for. If you are tired of black kajal and want to go for some other shade, I think turquoise is the best shade available. It is totally worth the price.
Posted on 5/13/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Is this shade similar to maybelline colossal jewelled jade one?Question by: Ankita Roy on Oct 22, 2016 10:38:00 AM