Accentuate the beauty of your eyes with the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal.
- This dermatologically tested kajal is just what you need for completing your eye makeup or carrying a simple, only kajal look.
- It's a smudge proof, water proof Lakme kajal and can add the dramatic and glamorous look to your eyes.
- It long-lasting- up to 10 hours and is designed with an easy to use and convenient twist-up format.
- Just one stroke of the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal enhances your simple look to a more stylish avatar.
- Your eye makeup is incomplete without kajal and this is a perfect everyday product! Get the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal now which is available in many colors.
Features & Benefits :
- This is a smudge proof and waterproof eyeconic kajal, which is dermatologically tested.
- With a deep black stroke in an easy twist up format, it gives your eyes a long lasting, eyeconic look throughout the day.
- The smudge proof, waterproof & dermatologically tested, Lakme's Eyeconic White Kajal accentuates your eyes.
- Smudge proof & safe for eyes.
- This Lakme Kajal lasts up to 10 hrs.
- It is dermatologically tested & is safe for the eyes.
Explore our entire range of Eye Kajal here.
How to use product
How to apply Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
- Apply a neat stroke on the upper eyelid.
- It is recommended to start from the inner corner of the eye & move outwards for best results.
- Repeat the same for the lower eyelid.
- You can use the smudge at the other end to create a smokey look.
Expiry Date : Click Here January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
This is excellent for lining the lower water line and making your eyes look bigger. It can also be smudged into the corners of your eyes a little bit so as to give it a little shimmer and to brighten it. It's got a little bit of shimmer too.
Posted on 2/7/2017
By Mehtab Saini
It is fine for the waterline or as a brow bone highlight. It does cling to the lashes sometimes and is really hard to get it off of them. It can be worn for up to 2-3 hours. Nothing special about it.
Posted on 2/2/2017
Its really pigmented and glides well. It makes my eyes look big and wide open instantly. It can also look a little scary at times so it needs to be styled well.
Posted on 1/30/2017
By Shaik Afreen
I don't like this kajal. It doesn't stay on my water line. Texture is very creamy. Don't buy this kajal.
Posted on 1/29/2017
By Shivani Pandey
There is glitter in it. And it hurts the eyes. I won't go for it again. Wasted my money. It starts to fade very quickly when used on waterline. I look like a clown when I use it.
Posted on 12/17/2016
By Nimmy George
Delivery: on time, perfect packaging
Pigmentation: very good. That is why I said you must be careful. Else you will end up with ghost eyes.
Texture: alright, but not as good as lakme eyeconic black. It comes out in clumps but if you are careful, that can be avoided.
It is prone to breakage as in all kajals of this type but what i do is, i just let the kajal come out only a millimeter or two. Mine never broke.
Look on the eye: It opens up the eyes but is not the best product for Indian complexion (I am fair, still it looks unnatural on me)
Overall: average. But I may not buy it again since I want to try other products.
Posted on 12/12/2016
By Rosette Soares
A fantastic product. It's creamy, stays on all day. Can be drawn like as if holding a pencil. Smudges well into the eyelid, doesn't make it look fake and can be removed easily and effortlessly. It's exciting to get an entire range of colours. Still on my first stick but will definitely purchase again.
Posted on 12/11/2016
By Lolita Crasta
Its truly long lasting and non smudgy! So much of glitter. But its little thick for my water line. I have very thin water line hence its little difficult to apply so i apply on lash line Do not worry It doesn't stick on lash hair wait for two minutes and it will go!!! It remains only on skin.
Posted on 11/18/2016
Has a pretty silvery sheen, my sensitive eyes can't handle it in the waterline though.
Posted on 11/17/2016
By amrit kaur
First of all, products DOM is 18 months old, thus I am left with only 10 months to use the product. Secondly, after I had complaint for the same, no response received from Nykaa, and when I thought, let me use it for the remaining time period only, product is in worst condition, its is not at all pigmented, gets broken at every stroke, really disappointed wth Nykaa
Posted on 11/9/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.