A creamy, emollient-based formula that imparts colour and a sheer, dewy finish, allowing you to create effects that range from sheer layers to dramatic and luscious intensities, depending on the application. Unique formula allows product to be applied directly on bare skin, eyes and lips or blends easily when layered over foundation, moisturizer or powder. Fragrance-free. Create a customized palette of shades by fitting into the Pro Palette Cream Colour Base Insert for easy storage and transport.
- Fragrance free, water resistant.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Ophthalmologist tested.
- Non acnegenic, non drying.
- For all skin types.
- Long wearing, 8 hours on face and body.
- Lasting wear for hours on eyes.
How to use product
- For use on eyes (not recommended for inner rim), cheeks or body. - Using a clean sanitized brush, sponge-tip applicator or Q-tip, apply product sparingly, layering more if desired. - Blend evenly with desired applicator and/or fingertips. - The following shades are not recommended for use in the lip area: Fawntastic and Black. - The following shades are not recommended for use in the eye area: Fabulush and Improper Copper.
I Have medium skin tone nc40 hush is the best illuminator for me I apply it on high points of my face , better than powder highlighters as it blends well and its shade goes well with Asian skin tones way better than silver and gold which end up looking ashy . I also use shell as my eye shadow base
Posted on 12/21/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!