This well-edited palette features a colour wave of amber hues that offer countless shade combinations. It provides an array of textures from matte to satin to frost for creating a variety of looks for both day and night. The saturated, soft and smooth hues are all packaged in one compact for easy portability.
Shade Description :
- - Cozy Grey : Coolgrey (Matte)
- - Kitties : Pale bronze (Frost)
- - Georgia Peach : Dirty rose pink (Matte)
- - Ricepaper : Peachy gold with shimmer (Frost)
- - Creative Copper : Light beige (Satin)
- - Don't Tell : Sparkly brown (Lustre)
- - Aromatic : Matte brown (Matte)
- - Pepper Please : Sparkly bronze copper brown (Velvet)
How to use product
- Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.
I don't usually use any eyeshadow palettes as I'm not really an eyeshadow lover. But this palette contains all the vibrant, subtle and natural shades. Would highly and strongly recommend it to all the MAC lovers out there! You all definitely need to buy it.
Posted on 1/6/2017
I am enjoying using this palette.I personally love it.the pallets are brilliant value.
Posted on 12/24/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.I just wanted to know the names of the individual eye shadows that come in this palette (amber times nine). It would be very helpful.Question by: Kriti on Dec 28, 2016 9:08:00 PMA.Thank you for your question.
The name of the shades in the palette Amber Times Nine are as follows:Don’t Tell, Ricepaper, Cozy Grey, Aromatic, Creative Copper, Kitties, Pepper Please, Cork and Georgia Peach.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Jan 6, 2017 5:28:40 PM