Natio Contour Palette consists of 3 natural colours to effortlessly sculpt and define facial features. Dark Contour to warm and shade areas of the face. Use along the jawline and under the cheekbones. Medium Contour to add natural depth to the cheekbones. Highlighter to enhance the cheek and brow bones.
Explore more from our best Bronzer collection here.
How to use product
Lightweight and silky-soft mineral formulations allow skin to breathe. Natural Mica mimics a lit-from-within lustre. Enjoy softly blushing cheeks in moments.
Expiry Date : Click Here August 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Shreya Majumdar
One of the best products for contouring.. love the pigmentation and the way it blends.. the darker shade works better for me.. and the brush is useful too..
Posted on 4/11/2017
By Tabassum khatoon
Its very easy to apply and well pigmented I love the product.
Posted on 2/19/2017
The powders are so…well…powdery. There is a lot of fallout on the palette when I pick up the products with brush, but the products do not create any mess when I am applying and blending. These powders are silky soft and do not feel uncomfortable. They do not irritate the skin. Contour shades is matte and the highlighter has micro shimmers that blend very well but you need to work on it.
Posted on 1/25/2017
By bhawna grover
Its totally worth the price. you must go for this.
Posted on 1/22/2017
By Mudita Avasthi
Highly pigmented, easily blends and doesn't fade away. Packaging is sturdy and can be carried easily.
Posted on 1/15/2017
By Dhivya Gantharaj
Tis is my fav countour kit. The brush they provided is so useful. Great buy. Btw I'm medium olive skin tone. The countour shade is perfect for me. I use by mixing two contour shades. Highlighter is a okish according to me
Posted on 12/17/2016
I had always been too dicey about buying a contour palette wondering if I'll be able to do it or no, if the color will show on my face or no.. I went ahead and gave this palette a try and omg! I fell it love with the shades!! Very pigmented and natural.. The highlight shade is to die for!!
Posted on 11/30/2016
Medium coverage ..very chalky ..have to build up the highlighter ..loved the brush but mostly nt with this kit..overall satisfactory
Posted on 11/29/2016
By crack 2017
One of my fav contour palette
Posted on 11/24/2016
Very great constant product ..brand name worth itself
Posted on 10/29/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Is it safe to apply on oily and acne prone skin?Question by: Ms shaine mazumder on Jun 29, 2016 2:28:00 AMA.Thank you for your question.
Step 1: Follow your regular routine of applying primer, followed by foundation or use a tinted moisturiser/BB cream for a more natural base.
Step 2: Dark Contour (use the contouring end of the brush).
1. Smile naturally to find your cheekbones. Gently dust dark contour powder under the apple of the cheek, applying in small circular motions so there are no harsh lines.
2. Follow by dusting along the jawline in small circular motions to add natural definition.
Step 3: Medium Contour (use the contouring end of the brush).
1. Delicately apply the medium contour powder into the hairline, moving in small circular motions to blend.
2. Follow by dusting above the dark contour under the cheekbone. Blend Well.
Step 4: Highlight (use the highlight end of the brush).
1. Gently dust the highlighter above the cheekbone to lift, or tap on the apple of the cheeks for a youthful glow.
2. Very lightly apply down the centre of nose, finishing just short of the tip. Blend edges.
3. Add a touch of highlighter under the brow to lift and the corner of the eyes for a wide awake appearance.
4. For a natural glow, finish with a touch of highlighter in the cupids bow to enhance lips and chin.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Feb 25, 2016 3:54:04 PM