100% natural, mineral-pigmented classic kohl kajal. Now with easy-blend smudger. Creating that classic kohl-ed look, or a smoky eye look is now easier than ever!What's more, this 100% natural true black kohl kajal contains no synthetic dyes, preservatives or other chemicals. Ultra-soft, creamy formula made from jojoba oil, macadamia oil and soothing chamomile extracts. Angel Eyes Kohl Kajal India's #1 chemical-free kajal pencil for sensitive eyes & skin.
- 100% natural formula.
- Free of synthetic preservatives, dyes & fragrances.
- Suitable for contact-lens wearers, those with sensitive eyes, and everyone looking for an everyday chemical-free kajal
- Rich "True Black" color with excellent coverage
- Comes with easy-blend smudger.
- Heavenly soft texture cushions your eye. All-day irritation-free wearing comfort.
- Soothing chamomile extracts, hydrating jojoba oil & nourishing macadamia and mango-seed oils for soft, nourished skin.
- Excellent skin compatibility, suitable for sensitive skin.
- Dermatologically approved.
- Encased in a beautiful wooden pencil crafted from sustainably grown Weymouth Pine wood (FSC certified).
- Made in the EU and conforms to US, European and Japanese regulations.
Note :This is an?all-natural kajal?meant for inner eyelid application. While a 4-6 hour stay can be expected in most cases, a fully smudge-proof or water proof performance is not guaranteed
Be Good :Plum is always free of parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS, DEA and PABA.
Explore our entire range of Kajals here.
How to use product
- For waterline application.
- Can be used as eye liner also.
- Good for creating smoky eye effect.
By Poojitha Rambhatla
If you have sensitive eyes,& can't use gel/waterproof kajals,then you can use this.I bought it only for this fact. Other than that, nothing special about it,not long lasting. But good kajal for daily use.
Posted on 11/27/2016
By Leena Satija
I don't recommend it to anybody who has oily skin. It gets smudged in 1 hour of application.
I will never buy this again.
Posted on 11/16/2016
By Ambica Animesh
Okaish product.....formulation is not smudge free.........better options available at cheaper price point.
Posted on 11/7/2016
By Bhagyashree kulkarni
Plum has actually given a really nice product. It stays for long no doub and it is very pigmented. You can always trust on this product.
Posted on 11/2/2016
By Priyanka Gupta
The kajal is smudge free.
Posted on 10/19/2016
By Prerna Parab
The formula of the kajal is very good but it's not smudge free.
Posted on 10/18/2016
By Rijuta De
This is a good kajal and is very smooth and stays for four to five hours.
Posted on 10/16/2016
For the price , it is highly disappointing kajal . It is not too black and is not much pigmented. It requires multiple strokes to get a black line. Its application is not smooth and gets off very easily. Sharpening wastes a lot of product.
Posted on 10/12/2016
Initially, it felt a little hard on the eye in order to be used as a kohl. However, now it glides on beautifully and stays on. Makes my eyes bold for the lack for makeup. I am certainly happy. Only con I feel as of now is it needs to be sharpened as opposed to a twist-up pencil.
Posted on 10/7/2016
By jigyasa goyal
Spreads and smudges in a min lasting for not more than an hour. Super disappointment.
Posted on 10/6/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.A.Hi,
Plum Angel Eyes Kohl Kajal is meant for inner eyelid application. While a 4-6 hour stay can be expected in most cases, a fully smudge-proof or water proof performance is not guaranteed. The product is useful for waterline application and is perfect for creating a smokey eye.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Ms. Team Nykaa on Jan 5, 2016 6:51:00 PM