Professional make-up artists will love these delicate lashes! The Provoc Eye lashes come in a wide variety of looks that are endlessly waiting to be explored. These range from very fine lashes for completely natural looks to dark variations for incredibly dramatic looks. What's so great for artists and about the product itself is that it can be placed on top of the lashes in such a clean finish that is tightly tucked under the lid resulting in an invisible appearance.
- Gives you natural looking lashes
- Made of human hair hence very light weight
- Versatile and suits all eye shapes
- Lash band is thin and blends well with natural lashes
Additional Information: Provoc is a Middle Eastern cosmetic brand known globally for their bold, innovative and modern makeup products. They have a wide range of versatile makeup products such as eye lashes, lip liners, brow pencils, eye pencils that are long lasting and in trend always. All Provoc makeup products are Cruelty-free and Vegan.
Explore a wide range of False Eyelashes here.
Expiry Date : Click Here August 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.How many times can I use these? And how to apply and remove it?Question by: RASHMI on Nov 29, 2016 1:26:00 PMA.Thanks for writing to us.
These eyelashes can be used multiple times.
To apply ProVoc stripe eyelashes:
1. Gently remove stripe eyelash from the tray. Align lash band with natural lash line, trim excess length if necessary.
2. Apply ProVoc adhesive / eyelash glue sparingly to eyelash band. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Position eyelash stripe slightly above natural eyelash beginning at inner corner of the eye, avoiding contact with the eyelid and eye corner.
4. Press gently across entire eyelash.
1. Gently peel eyelash band off eyelid starting at outer corner.
2. Remove adhesive from band and place eyelash back on tray for re-use. Clean with makeup remover or warm water.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Dec 10, 2016 1:57:37 PM