- Get noticed for your beautiful skin, not your makeup!
- Revlon introduces NEW Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup, a revolutionary Powder that is so refreshingly light it melts right into your skin, harmonizing skin, creating a fresh, even look.
- This pressed powder blends so seamlessly with such a lightweight feel, you may forget your?re wearing any makekup.
- Silky soft texture blends seamlessly with your skin.
- Provides natural coverage, evens your skin and minimizes the appearance of imperfections.
- Undetectable coverage makes it feel and look like you are not wearing any powder.
- Non-cakey formula provides a shine-free finish.
- Restore your natural glow.
- Infused with natural ingredients ? Green tea, Black tea, Oatmeal and Jojoba.
Explore a wide range of Face compact here.
Expiry Date : January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Neha Bhandari
I have been using it since long time now. It naturally blends into skin. Looks so real.
Posted on 10/10/2016
True to its name, this compact doesn't look too heavy on your face, and so is perfect for everyday office/college wear. Does a decent job. However, if you want a compact for party wear, do not opt for it.
Posted on 10/3/2016
This compact goes well for day application. Good for combination to oily skin,has staying power of up to 5-6 hours without touch ups. Overall I am satisfied. The applicator that comes with it is a total disappointment though.
Posted on 8/13/2016
This is an awesome product which is to be used on a daily basis and blends in perfectly. The staying power is quite decent too. This one hides dark spots and makes my skin look flawless, living up to the expectations. A must have for everybody.
Posted on 6/25/2016
Even though it has only three shades, I must say that it is just awesome. Amazing for daily wear. It blends in to skin so nicely that it feels as if I have nothing on.
Posted on 6/21/2016
By Payal Agarwal
This compact powder is very natural. It just gives you the right kind of natural look that you are looking to wear for a day party. It may not be sufficient for weddings or other functions where you wear heavy makeup. This is more for light usage.
Posted on 3/29/2016
Its a very good pressed powder, ideal for setting make up and controlling the zone shine.
Posted on 12/11/2015
I'm on my second one! Must say even though the shade range is limited, this one glides on my skin and covers up blemishes and dark circles decently. Feels literally like i have nothing on and looks natural! Great for everyday wear and lasts up to 6 hours without primer.
Posted on 12/9/2015
This is a decent product. Although the shade range is really limited and it is quite pricey. I feel one can get better alternatives at this price point.
Posted on 11/24/2015
This is a good compact and doesn't have any issues except the price. The product is totally expensive and not worth the full price. Can be bought if on discount though. Apart from the price everything else is awesome.
Posted on 11/6/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.I have a fair skin tone. Which shade should I opt for?Question by: Neha Gurung on Oct 22, 2016 10:44:00 PM