Look as delicate as a French rose! The Rimmel 3 in 1 Multi Tonal Powder Blush is an easy to blend collection of 3 rosy shades in the same pan which can be used all together or separately.
- The light baby pink, the mid tone peachy pink and the deep, coral shade may be used in combinations or indiviually for lovely, exquisite looks.
- Each of these shades has a slight shimmer to them, which adds a pretty glow to the face when applied.
Explore a wide range of Blushers online here.
How to use product
Concentrate the color on the apples of your cheeks and blend well using upward strokes. Apply the blush along your cheekbones for instant contours.
By namrata shruti
This product is great combo of 3 blush shades... Awesomely looking.. Great pigmentation.. Also have shimmer ,matte n satin finish blush...
Posted on 8/19/2015
Great colors, can be mixed together or used separtely.
The middle color contains shimmers which look lovely and there is no need to use a seperate highlighter with this blush.
All in all, a good buy!
Posted on 7/28/2015
very smoth ans silky and also is very settle yet pigmented i have bought this product twice
Posted on 7/21/2015
I bought this for 485 in the shade autumn catwalk . this blush has very poor pigmentation.
The shades are lovely but when i try to apply it with a brush nothing comes onto it. have to rub with my finger to warm up the blush and them some product comes onto the brush.
I would say there are better blushes for the same price or even less in the market.I love rimmel products and addicted to some but this was a miss product from them.
Posted on 7/13/2015
I bought it in the shade Summer Fever(002) from Nykaa and I must say for an affordable price it is a great buy. The three shades compliment my wheatish skin perfectly and can also be used for contouring.There are two matt shades and a shimmery shade in it which can be used both individually or blended together.
The only downside is that the product size, including the brush is too small which makes application slightly difficult.
Posted on 7/13/2015
This trio comes in a cute and handy package. I use it as a blush and to contour my face. Shades are good for medium skin-tone. Absolute value for money in just 299!
Posted on 7/11/2015
By Azka Sikka
This is a budget friendly blush & contour kit. The only downside being, as product is tiny, it makes it difficult to use my own brush.
Posted on 7/7/2015
Rimmel Tonal Powder Blush completely highlights my features.. for just 485 Rs I got 3 different shades which can be used in combination or individually. I usually use a primer, foundation and then blush and trust me the look you get is just FLAWLESS.
The shades really go well together.. definitely recommend.
Posted on 5/23/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Should I use these shades together by blending it with a brush? Or is there another way of using this product?Question by: NAZ on May 25, 2015 1:59:00 PMA.Thank you for writing to us.
Rimmel 3 in 1 Multi Tonal Blush is a unique contouring blush. Here is how you can use it effectively :
1. You can mix the three shades in the desired quantity, to get your kind of flushing blush shade, warm or cool.
2. You can use it to contour and highlight your cheek area. Use the darkest shade on lower cheeks, in the hollows. In the centre, apply the medium shade, and finally, apply the lightest shade on the apples of cheeks. Blend in the three in such a way, so that the harsh lines are mixed, but, at the same time the three shades reflect to give a highlight and contour effect, on your cheeks.
3. You can use the shades individually too, as per your preference, like the warm shade for that day out when you just want a healthy flush of colour on you.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on May 29, 2015 4:06:46 PM