- Street wear Color Rich Compact is Light to wear, it quickly blends with your foundation or sunscreen and promises to stay the entire day.
- Encased in smart classic black case, this compact brings a wonderful matte look over your make-up.
- Just dab a little before going out and be classy chic all day long.
- Light Weight Formula which Does Not Cake Up On the Skin.
- Gives An Even Skin Tone, Providing A Non-powdery Perfect Matte Finish.
- Gives a silky texture due to ultra-fine particles.
- Soft puff to aid smooth application of the compact.
Explore a wide range of Face compact here.
How to use product
- Apply after the use of foundation and concealer.
- You also need to remember that compact is applied before the use of blush-on, lip makeup and eye makeup.
- Before using compact, release the powder into the top section of the container by tipping the container and gently tapping the bottom.
- For application, take a large fluffy brush or a powder puff and wipe it over the compact powder.
- Shake the puff to remove any excess powder.
- Now, wipe your face with the compact puff in long, even strokes. The strokes should be moved from the inside, to the outside.
- Make sure to apply compact evenly over your neck as well as the entire area beneath the neck that is visible.
- Otherwise, your face will end up looking distinct from the rest of the body.
- It is very important to match the color of the compact to your skin color.
- In case you get one that is darker or lighter than your skin tone, your face and neck would look like distant cousins of your body.
- Apart from the natural tone, you can also go for the bold green or shy violet color compact.
- However, at the time of purchasing, check with your beautician to know the validity and quality of color compacts.
- At the time of applying the compact, make sure you apply it all over your face and neck region.
Expiry Date : Click Here April 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Ipsita Bose
Really nice compact , sheer coverage , do not give cakey finish ,nicee.
Posted on 2/9/2017
By Tejashree Mayekar
using it since 2 years now... good for oily and combination skin.
Posted on 2/8/2017
By Asmi Choudhry
The colors shown for reference look way too dark. But the actual product is not! the actual product gives no coverage and works like a translucent powder, so it doesn't matter which shade you pic! It is very affordable and the quantity is also more. The packaging is adorable!
Posted on 2/21/2016
For this low price the compact is really good. It feels light on the skin and doesn't give a talc feel. It doesn't clog your pores so it is good for acne prone skin too. The powder is almost translucent and doesn't have much coverage but that's fine.
Posted on 11/6/2015
The compact is affordable, and coverage is okay. However, the puff that comes along with it is horrible, and too hard like a card board.
Posted on 10/5/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.My skin tone is little dark, which shade should I buy?Question by: AISHWARYA on Aug 21, 2016 8:51:00 PM