If you are looking for a nail enamel brand which comes in a wide array of shade to match your every outfit, Street Wear Color Rich Nail Enamel is an ideal choice. Every shade in this brand comes with a sheer sheen and there are a host of sophisticated colors which really make your hands stand out and get noticed. No make up for women is complete without the application of the nail polish to go perfectly with the dress. With the Street Wear collection you are sure to never be out of the right shades.
- The Street Wear Color Rich Nail Enamel comes in a cute glass bottle which along with the accompanying brush has been designed for the complete ease of use.
- Simply open up the bottle and you are ready to make your nails appear their best.
- The pigments present in the nail polish are in an optimum consistency which helps in the uniformity of application.
- Also this long staying nail polish dries up quite fast so you do not have to worry about smudging it up at every turn while waiting for it to dry up.
- It remains fresh and shining for days together.
Special Features :
- Fast Drying Formula with Ultra Smooth Finish.
- Gorgeous Texture with Fantastic Bright Colors.
- High Shine With Wide Range of in trend pop shades.
- Gives maximum color pay-off with an ultra smooth finish.
- High intensity color in very first stroke.
- Ultra-smooth finish.
Explore our entire range of Nail Polish here.
Expiry Date : January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- First Coat : Start from the base in upward direction color your nails to the tip.
- Let it dry.
- Apply a second coat for perfect finish & better result.
I chose Risque Red but the colour is not red at all. However, it is still a very pretty peachish-orangish colour. Very beautiful. Got it thinking it is red but still ended up with a very beautiful colour. Even my husband complimented it, something that never happens.
Posted on 1/17/2017
By Komal Bahal
They stay on your nails for almost 5 days. However I wish there were more colours to select from . it's lasting power is aa good as naykaa nail enamel.
Posted on 1/6/2017
By Niharika Mazumdar
It's dark and and shiny. It's the perfect black a girl could ask for. It gives a perfect finish. And a top coat is not even necessary. It dries up really fast making it easier to use. Just two coats and five minutes and you're good to go.
Posted on 12/23/2016
The finish and texture is really good. A couple of coats is sufficient. Doesn't chip off easily.
Good value for money.
Posted on 12/11/2016
Colour is nice in one swipe and the nail paint doesn't get chip in 4 - 5 days . All together it's value for money.
Posted on 12/4/2016
By Sophia Debbarma
i have 4 shades from this range. drama diva, snap it, saucy orange and traffic stopper. among these four i found only one unsatisfactory. the bright yellow shade of snap it is not pigmented and even if you apply is 3 times the colour doesnt spread evenly on the nails. looks uneven after applied. other shades are good and beautiful but have to be applied twice. i would recommend to buy the darker shades rather than the lighter ones.
Posted on 12/2/2016
By Shreya Padalia
Nice texture and stays for 4-5 days easily.. Nice product for this price.. Available in awesome shades... Worth buying..!! :)
Posted on 11/29/2016
It's a good pocket friendly nail paint.
Posted on 11/17/2016
By Shresta Dey
Ideal for pocketmoney-survivors! staying power @ color range is good.
but takes a lot of time drying up completely.
Posted on 11/15/2016
By Shalu Srivastava
My gifted it to my Daughter and she loved the shade very much.
Posted on 11/10/2016
- Ask Nykaa (0)