Revitalize congested, dull-looking skin with this travel friendly Anatomicals apricot face scrub. Loaded with walnut, mango, ginseng root, primrose oil and green tea leaf extract, this is the best power packed routine your face needs.
- It buffs away dead cells and polishes skin.
- It contains walnut, mango, ginseng root, primrose oil and green tea leaf extract that gently removes dull skin.
- Provides a healthy glow to your skin.
- Free from DEA’S, Sulphates, Parabens and SLS’s.
- A body scrub for both men and women.
Anatomicals is a company that ‘Only Wants You for Your Body’ and manufactures World class toiletries that are paraben free. The Anatomicals Apricot Face Scrub is the perfect addition to your beauty prep regime.
Aqua, Kaolin, Walnut Shell Powder, Gylcerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Bentomite, Titanium Dioxide, PVP, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Mango Fruit, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, CAprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Evening Primrose Flower Extract, Citronellon, Geraniol, CI14700 ( Red 4), CI19140(Yellow 5).
How to use product
- Open packet and apply evenly on a clean face.
- Gently massage in a circular motion.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes are up, use a wet cloth to dampen the mask and then rinse it off.
By Neha Thakur
The scrub is quite gentle on the skin, yet leaves it squeaky clean and moisturises in the end. Great to use on an everyday basis. The only issue is storage as it comes in a pouch. Would prefer a tube packing for storage and travel.
Posted on 8/31/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!