- Best to control the growth of blackheads.
- The oat protein and coconut oil extract in this mask leaves your skin feeling silky and glowing with health.
Anatomicals is a company that ‘Only Wants You for Your Body’ and manufactures World class toiletries that are paraben free. The Anatomicals Mattifying Face Mask is the perfect addition to your beauty prep regime.
Aqua, Talc, Kaolin, Glycerin, Hydrolized Oat Protein, Mineral Oil, Bentonite, Glyceryl Stearate,
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-400, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol,
Glycosaminoglycans, Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii, Phenoxyethanol, Jiou Ekisu,
Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Methylparaben, Algae Extract,
Propylparaben, CI77742, CI72090.
How to use product
- Open packet and apply evenly on a clean face.
- It will leave a very pleasant feeling of freshness and a proof that it is actually cleansing your skin.
- After 15 minutes it has dried and becomes like a tight layer on your skin.
- You can then wash it down with lukewarm/ normal water.
I got it asap when I found out that it is available on Nykaa. It is the best mask I have used. I had never tried the mattifying mask. The packet can work at least two times and the results were amazing. It gives amazing matte effect for a dull and tired skin. Use it weekly for the best result.
Posted on 9/6/2016
By Sim Singh
I loved this. It actually made me feel fresh and gave that matte finish that I always wanted!
Posted on 8/26/2016
By Zihaad Mulla
Eliminated the oily texture of my skin and I was feeling fresh the whole week!
Posted on 8/16/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!