A mythical elixir that evokes images of something that's a source of energy and fuels a passion for life. These emotions combined with sexiness and seduction is exactly what we have recreated and bottled. It's Fuel for Life. Use with caution!
- Top notes : Star anise and Pink pepper.
- Middle notes : Raspberry and Lavender.
- Base notes : Vetiver and Heliotrope.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
Expiry Date : Click Here January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Longevity is very good, fragrance is amazing. Its is a citrus fragrance, orange and ginger fragrance comes out very well. Safe for office & casual wear, also suites warm climate. I would highly recommend it!
Posted on 8/8/2016
By The Girl with the Blue Hat.
In this Diesel perfume I recognize Annick's (magic sweetness) and Jacques' (fougere lavender) symbiosis. The raspberry similar to Mambo candy of my childhood, is the main player in this structure. Sweet raspberry is paired with grapefruit, mature lavender and something similar to guaiac wood in the base.
Fuel for Life is youthful and playful fragrance. For younger audience a very good alternative to 1 Million, thus I highly recommend it.
Posted on 9/17/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!