DKNY man is as fearless as the city. A rebel in the truest sense, he's his own man.His scent is modern and cool, just like him.It is a combination of soul and spirit, of sophistication and speed, inspired by all the city has to offer.Experience instant energy--a spirited top echoes the boldness of NYC with vibrant, wet citrus notes.An edge of spices and textured florals shows his daring side.A creamy blend of sensuous woods creates mystery and a smooth, sexy confidence.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
This is an EDT with a citrus smell, which acts as a citric heavy, dense and formal natured fragrance. The only downside is that it doesn't last too long. A smell suitable for teens under the age of 40 years. Too dense and a little spicy.
Posted on 10/8/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!