DKNY Men IIencapsulates the modern, masculine man of today. With bustling, busy life styles and more demand on male grooming than ever, DKNY discovered Men II. Opening with a citrus twist of bergamot and mandarin,followed by a feeling of cool city rain merged seamlessly with juniper and clary sage for intense freshness. Middle notes consist of spicy white pepper with cardamom, lavender infused with violet, along with the sophistication jasmine. In the base notes, sandalwood, cedarwood and patchouli combine with orris and vetyver for a creamy, rich base.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
Expiry Date : Click Here June 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
This is a beautiful scent, with a light "burnt" sensation and not very common aroma. But, at the same time, it is the "common place" for men's fragrances. I believe this cologne manages to cater to the taste of any type of man. Therefore, a great scent for any collection!
Posted on 1/25/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!