A resolutely masculine fragrance born from the sea, the sun, the earth, and the breeze of a Mediterranean island. This deodorant is scented with Aqua Di Gio Pour Homme and is a contemporary expression of masculinity, in an aura of marine notes, fruits, herbs, and woods.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
If you are a person, who doesn't like empowering strong fragrance but still wants your deo to stay full day then this is the right choice for you. Bought this for my friend. This has a very aqua type of fresh citrus smell. Loved it :)
Posted on 7/26/2016
By The Girl with the Blue Hat.
I wear this and not the women's version because this one looks more beautiful. This is an epic aquatic scent- the best of that kind right now. This is a scent of a cliff side in Capri overlooking the Mediterranean and you jump and dive into the waters. The fresh citrus is pretty strong and I had to endure that but it was worth it.
Posted on 4/3/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.