Key Features of Herbal Roots Pure Apricot Kernel Oil:
- Made Using Carefully Selected Apricot Kernels Retaining Beneficial Properties Of Nutrients.
- Excellent Moisturizing Effect With Skin Softening Properties.
- Rapid Skin Penetration, Which Promotes Prompt Healing And Nourishment Of Sore Or Chapped Skin Without Residue.
- Ideal Therapy For The Prevention Of Ageing Or Loosening Of Skin.
- It Is Just The Thing You Need To Restore Moisture And Balance, If You Are Suffering From Dry Or Flaky Scalp, Or Dull And Dry Hair.
- Provides A Prime Option For Use As A Carrier Oil In Aromatherapy.
Herbal Roots Apricot Oil is a 100% Natural and Herbal beauty product.
- It is light and non-greasy.
- It moisturizes, heals and protects mature and/or sensitive skin.
- Herbal Roots Apricot Oil is ideal for sensitive skin as it prevents premature ageing, penetrates the skin easily, provides a softening effect, soothes irritated skin and leave the skin grease free.
- Its emollient properties work to soften, soothe and relieve dryness and scales from the skin.
- It provides a prime option for use as a carrier oil in aromatherapy.
- When using apricot oil topically, you can blend it with multiple different essential oils, including lavender, chamomile, rose, lilac, jasmine to create a pleasing yet mild massage oil.
- It is very good for damaged and chemically treated hair.
- This will restore the shine of your hair.
- This oil can be a life-saver, if you have exceptionally dry hair.
- It can be used like a moisturizer for dry areas such as elbows, knees, feet and hands.
- This will make your skin extra soft and smooth.
How to use product
- Cleanse the skin with a mild cleanser and apply Herbal Roots Apricot Oil sparingly with gentle hands, in circular motion.
- Apply morning and evening for a soft and supple skin.
- Massage your scalp every 2-3 days with Herbal Roots Apricot Oil to treat dry/damaged hair.
Explore a wide range of best face treatment products here.
Expiry Date : Click Here January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!