Give your skin a 100% natural remedy for depigmentation ? Jirakadi Lepa that is taken from Bhavprakash Nigantu, an ancient Ayurveda treatise. Made from the Cumin seeds, black mustard, Black sesame and Krishna Jeera this Lepa helps in eliminating blemishes, scars and black spots. It lightens the pigmentation and gives your skin an even tone.
- Combats skin pigmentation.
- Cumin detoxifies the skin effectively reducing pigmentation & acne scars.
- Krishna Jeera improves skin complexion giving it a radiant glow.
- Black Sesame penetrates into the skin deeply.
- Mustard promotes clearer complexion healing acne effectively.
- It is ideal all skin types except sensitive skin.
Additional Information: Translated from Sanskrit, Iraya, which means ?from the earth?, presents an ecstatic range of organic products that are created with the special blend of Ayurvedic recipes that are beautifully blended with pure ingredients with the purpose of giving you a beautiful skin. Pamper your beautiful skin with Iraya Jirakadi Lepa.
How to use product
Form a thin paste by blending with milk. Apply gently on affected areas only, avoiding the area around the eyes. Leave for an hour and wash off with cold water. Do not use soap for the next 6 hours. You may initially experience a slight tingling sensation and some mild peeling, do not worry, this is part of the healing process.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!