- Soothes intensely and durably ultra-sensitive or allergic skin.
- Intense soothing Fluid
- Ultra-sensitive or allergic skin. Suitable for combination to oily-prone skin.
- Face and Eyes.
- Ultra-soothing non-oily daily care that combines Neurosensine, a strong soothing agent, that targets skin irritation and La Roche-Posay thermal spring water, naturally soothing and anti-irritating.
- Purity is ensured with every application thanks to a new generation of ultra-hermetic packaging.
- Preservative-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, colorant-free, lanolin-free.
- Light and fresh non-oily texture.
- Intensely hydrates and soothes.
- Day after day, skin's sensitivity is reduced and long-lasting comfort is restored.
- Immediate relief Skin is soothed, irritation is calmed.
- Durable relief after 4 weeks Significative diminution of irritation, reactivity and heated sensations.
- High Tolerance Tested on skin allergic to at least 2 allergens from the European Standard Series. Unique testing protocol: application under occlusive patches during 48h et 2 times/day during 4 weeks.
Expiry Date : January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
Apply to face, eyes' contours and neck morning and evening.
Explore a wide range of face moisturizer here.
Have been using this consistently for almost 10days, and i have the most sensitive skin ever, yet no breakouts or bumps!
It is moisturising enough for me, because i am neither oily nor dry.
Like i said this was the only moisturiser ever to have not irritated my skin, other than forest essentials aloevera gel.
Highly recommend! I finally can use a moisturiser and not be worried about bumps in the morning!
Posted on 12/31/2016
By nikita thapa
I have a vry sensitive skin. Most of the moisturizers dnt suit me. And if they suit they arent moisturising enough. This moisturizer perfectly fits the bill. Moisturising, tolerable by sensitive skin, and makes ur skin glow. A bit costly though, but trust me its worth evry penny. And thanks nykaa for timely delivery and always delivering original products unlike some other online shopping sites
Posted on 11/29/2016
By Kalpakam Raghavan
Most Indian products are not allergy tested. But this one is totally safe to apply with no breakouts. Thanks to Nyka for having it on their site.
Posted on 9/7/2016
Excellent product. I am using it for last couple of months and am very satisfied with the result. My skin is allergy prone, but I am noticing visible changes in my skin.
Posted on 4/27/2016
Is the only product out of dozens that was able to solve the problem of my husband's VERY DRY and sensitive skin. Just after first application the skin looks moisturised and calmed. The texture is very light, watery and absorbed in seconds.
Posted on 12/9/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Hi, I have very sensitive skin on my face, and having lots of scar and acne/blackheads hole. I have tried some doctor treatments also. Kindly advice the best cream which could work on face skin.
ThanksQuestion by: chetan on Sep 9, 2016 6:33:00 PMA.Thank you for writing to us.
The product you mention is not suitable for your skin concern. However, the Effaclar Gel and Effaclar Duo are ideal for acne prone, oily skin.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage. Thank you for shopping at Nykaa! Regards, Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Oct 3, 2016 11:54:40 AM