Our skin is the first line of defense from the outside world therefore Personal Hygiene is the first form of protection our skin needs. Good Personal Hygiene leads to protection against the spread of germs, like bacteria, which can lead to -infections
Protect your family from 10 infection causing germs^ with Lifebuoy Mild Care Body Wash. We believe -skin demands a balance between protection and care. The special formula of Lifebuoy Mild Care Body wash contains the goodness of milk cream and oats for soft and smooth skin -while still protecting you from 10 infection causing germs^.
For the best experience wet a loofah and pour a drop of Body Wash onto the Loofah. Squeeze the loofah to create lather and apply all over and rinse. Lifebuoy body wash prevents the spread of germs, keeping the family safe from 10 infection causing germs^.
About the Body Wash
1. Germ protection Body Wash
2. With Milk Cream
3. Gives protection from Body odor causing germs
4. Gives 100% Better Germ Protection*
5. Leaves your skin soft and smooth while still protecting from germs
6. Approved by the Royal Society of Public Health
- As per lab test on indicator organism vs soap bar without actives
- As per lab test. Washing with soap & water is a recommended measure to help prevent transmission of infection causing germs.
How to use product
Lifebuoy is one of the oldest brands in the world, created by William Lever in 1894. The idea behind Lifebuoy was to make cleanliness common place; to lessen work for women; to foster health and contribute to personal attractiveness, that life maybe more enjoyable and rewarding for the people who use our products. It was launched as a disinfectant soap in the United Kingdome in 1894 and one year later imported to India and is now present in more than 30 countries across the world in Bar, Body Wash, Hand Wash and Sanitizers. It is the #1 Brand in India and now present in Body Wash as well.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!