Nivea Sun Moisturizing Sun Lotions combine Nivea Sun's advanced protection expertise with all the care of Nivea for soft, protected skin.
- Immediate protection from UV rays
- Enhanced UVA/UVB filter system
- Deep and long lasting moisturization
- Easily applied & quickly absorbed
- Water resistant
- Vitamin E to help combat free radicals & premature skin ageing
Skin compatibility dermatologically proven.
Expiry Date : June 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- Always apply before sun exposure and reapply frequently, especially after swimming and toweling to maintain the original protection.
- Avoid intensive midday sun and extensive sun exposure.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Wear protection clothing and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
- Avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
By Madhu Chheda
It's a great body lotion with spf. But a bit thick and leaves a greasy feeling. I guess it will work better in winters for my skin.
Posted on 11/29/2016
By Vitika Agrawal
It leaves a little white film on the skin but the protection is good.
Posted on 8/7/2016
By Deepali Bajaj
The last step for your skin care routine is sunscreen. I really like this product as it is non-greasy and has a SPF-50. It is ideal for those who wish to go out in the sun and enjoy. Now I have jotted down some of the pros and cons of this product that I experienced during the usage:
-Provides immediate protection
-Water resistant/sweat proof.
-Moisturizes so you don't need a separate moisturiser for the day time.
-Both UVA and UVB protection.
Now the Cons:- It gives a dewy finish,not matte
-Not ideal to be used on face as makeup base.
Posted on 7/19/2016
its spf 50...omg amazing..
Posted on 7/6/2014
By mohit kusalkar
awesome product guys
Posted on 6/12/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!