The Polo Red Intense design captures the speed, power and seduction of Racing Cars. The Polo Red Intense packing features an Intense Matte Black Racing Stripe standing out against a High-Gloss Red Bottel.
Top Notes : Red Grapefruit, Red Cranberry, Red Ginger
Middle Notes : Red Saffron, Red Sage, Orange Flower
Base Notes : Red Cedarwood Amber, Red Leather
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
Expiry Date : Click Here January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By The Girl with the Blue Hat.
I just bought this yesterday. Its my newest perfume and one of my very favorites. I have a dozen other fragrances, so I didn't really need more, but this scent is special. Its very sweet and reminds me of cotton candy. I haven't seen it on anyone's Top Ten list, but its on mine. I also bought the regular RED perfume version at the same time, and while they are very close, RED has a slightly better scent, IMHO. I am going to try alternating them, and layering them to see how much projection and longevity I can get out of the combination.
Posted on 3/30/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!